✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Yeah, it's kind of sad that even bands that want to be low key and not shut themselves off from the world really don't have that luxury a lot of the time, and yet if they gate off their houses and offices, and take steps to protect themselves, they get slammed for being elitists-you just can't win sometimes.:\

I'm sure Michael Stipe has more issues than most though as he's both a celebrity and has become something of an important figure in LGBT related issues, which attracts a whole other breed of people who would want to harm/harass him.:cry:

Hmmm...good point. I lived there in '90/'91, just before he came (all the way) out, so it's probably got more intense since then.

About the boys' houses, when my friend visited London, her host pointed out Chris' house when they drove past like some local landmark. I'm not sure I agree with this kind of behaviour, but I can't deny I got a shiver down my spine when she told me this :facepalm:

Hmmm...good point. I lived there in '90/'91, just before he came (all the way) out, so it's probably got more intense since then.

That was right around the peak of their commercial popularity though, so I can see how it'd be intense for them, especially after having spent much of their first decade as a band at a much more modest level of success. I honestly think I wouldn't want that regardless of how cool the other rock star stuff was. If anything, I'd want to be like one of the 3 non Chris members of Coldplay, famous (and rich), but really only in the context of the band.

About the boys' houses, when my friend visited London, her host pointed out Chris' house when they drove past like some local landmark. I'm not sure I agree with this kind of behaviour, but I can't deny I got a shiver down my spine when she told me this :facepalm:

Haha, yeah, I'd feel excited too, but I'd never go there! Like that guy singing bad Coldplay songs in Chris' garden,lol. I know a couple of people who (claim they) know where Jonny lives too, and I find that really cool, but I would no more knock on his door than he would mine.

(Of course, he's welcome to knock on mine if her really wants to,lol.;))

It's not cool at all in my book, but it's out there these days, for better or worse.

Haha, yeah, I'd feel excited too, but I'd never go there! Like that guy singing bad Coldplay songs in Chris' garden,lol. I know a couple of people who (claim they) know where Jonny lives too, and I find that really cool, but I would no more knock on his door than he would mine.

(Of course, he's welcome to knock on mine if her really wants to,lol.;))

I have a pretty good idea where Jonny lives based on what people have said, and it scares the hell out of me what an idiot could do with that knowledge given that it's so readily accessible. The exact addresses of Guy's old house (and the street location and exterior photos of his ex-wife's house) are all over the web, which scares me even more.

That was right around the peak of their commercial popularity though, so I can see how it'd be intense for them, especially after having spent much of their first decade as a band at a much more modest level of success. I honestly think I wouldn't want that regardless of how cool the other rock star stuff was. If anything, I'd want to be like one of the 3 non Chris members of Coldplay, famous (and rich), but really only in the context of the band.

Guy has said exactly that. Having all the perks and relative anonymity. And of course, Jonny and Chloe practically drew a map to their favorite places and are still stalker-free, so it's pretty cool to be a non-Chris.:)

Guy has said exactly that. Having all the perks and relative anonymity. And of course, Jonny and Chloe practically drew a map to their favorite places and are still stalker-free, so it's pretty cool to be a non-Chris.:)

Will has said as much too. Will's the one with the most anonymity probably, there's less information about him out there than any of the others, though there are rumors he's actually living somewhere in Surrey (instead of London proper) these days. I really don't pay to much attention to personal details though unless they land right in front of me by accident.

Hm, I feel kind of lost, because I have no idea where ANY of the four live :D And now it seems like the info pokes you in the eye if you want it or not. Haven't heard about Jonny and Chloe's fav places too :lol: Maybe I'm just a very calm and respective fan :P

Jo is a public person in some sense, so it's not only Coldplay fans' fault if the info is leaked, she is quite open from what I've seen on social networks.

Hm, I feel kind of lost, because I have no idea where ANY of the four live :D And now it seems like the info pokes you in the eye if you want it or not. Haven't heard about Jonny and Chloe's fav places too :lol: Maybe I'm just a very calm and respective fan :P

Jo is a public person in some sense, so it's not only Coldplay fans' fault if the info is leaked, she is quite open from what I've seen on social networks.

There was an interview with Jonny & Chloe a few months back, so it's not info they don't want to share. I don't mind seeing things like that, and I feel like I know them a little better (in a NON-creepy way,lol.) And yes, Jo has been quite public on Twitter in the past.

There was an interview with Jonny & Chloe a few months back, so it's not info they don't want to share. I don't mind seeing things like that, and I feel like I know them a little better (in a NON-creepy way,lol.) And yes, Jo has been quite public on Twitter in the past.

She still is, she posts a lot of pictures of Nico, and of her and Guy together occasionally (apparantly she still goes on tour with him sometimes.)

Guy's house is also one of the showcase properties for Matrushka, you can see it on their website, it's the Belsize Park one.

She still is, she posts a lot of pictures of Nico, and of her and Guy together occasionally (apparantly she still goes on tour with him sometimes.)

Guy's house is also one of the showcase properties for Matrushka, you can see it on their website, it's the Belsize Park one.

I didn't know she was still on there. I guess I wouldn't be a stalker by following her,lol. *searches Twitter*

I didn't know she was still on there. I guess I wouldn't be a stalker by following her,lol. *searches Twitter*

She replaced her old Twitter with the Matrushka one around the time her business really got on wheels, and now mostly posts about Matrushka related stuff.

I def agree- if I happened to make it there and did happen to see anyone famous coldplay members or not I am not one to go up to anyone b/c I just cant. Also-def a no no going by homes cause thats just something too personal to me. It would be a perk tho to see them raw normal and admire LOL I saw Beyonce once shopping she smiled at me and knew who she was but i'm def am not one to say anything.

Kind of embarrassing to admit, but I've actually been following her for awhile without realizing it. I follow mostly Coldplayers on Twitter, so follow friends of friends of followers of followers. So I didn't even know it was Jo,lol.

But this is total proof that I'm really not a stalker,lol.:D

Kind of embarrassing to admit, but I've actually been following her for awhile without realizing it. I follow mostly Coldplayers on Twitter, so follow friends of friends of followers of followers. So I didn't even know it was Jo,lol.

But this is total proof that I'm really not a stalker,lol.:D

It was really weird but I was reading through shaniqwa jarvis' blog awhile back (I'm a fan of her photography), and didn't realize she's apparently besties with Jo. She's got tons of pics of all things Berryman.

• 2 weeks later...