✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

OMG YOUR PICS! I WOULD HAVE DIED! I have to ask how did you get such good seats? Me and my sister have decided that next tour front and center on Guy's side ;)

We got upgraded by roadies because we had crappy seats. We were standing at a table and the roadie came up to us and said " Are you a big Coldplay fan?" We said we were, they asked us some questions, and then asked if we wanted to switch tickets with him. We said sure and then looked at the tickets and almost died!!!

I had eye contact and a smile night 1, and it almost killed me I swear! It might have had something to do with the fact that when everyone else turned around when Chris went on the X stage, I kept looking at Guy! :wink3:

Kristen takes amazing photos. 90% were of Guy!!!!!

^ What lucky girls! It was meant to happen :) So happy for you-its really something when people sitting in the front rows actually like and know the musicians. Your pictures are amazing! I hope I get some of that luck my next concert. When the world is looking at Chris-there are a few looking at Guy ;)

O and the one he is looking right at you..WOW he is pure sex!

I didn't even realize he was looking right at me until after I saw this picture. I was in such a daze :laugh3:

^ THIS

btw, any eye contact during a concert must be pure sex.... hahahahha

Pure sex indeed!! ;)

Night 2 I got a smile and a laugh out of him because he looked at me near the end of Paradise and I started freaking out even more and he gave me a little smile and laugh. I almost died! :o

Not THAT would be a cool Coldplaying meet-up,lol. If we all threw in a couple hundred, we could have an amazing party house for a few days around an upcoming show!:D

OK, I'm joking, but it would be pretty damn cool!

At the current exchange rate, the rental works out to about $20,000 per month, so you'd need a lot of people to go in on it.:lol:

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

I haven't even clicked the link but OHMYGOD I WANT THAT :wideeyed:

I wish I was rich and all :disappointed:

Maybe if we all pooled our money together ;)

£13,000 pcm

LOL this is insane.

BUT, how about we all get cardboard containers and live on the pavement in front of the house? :wink3::wink3:

:lol:

:disappointed: