✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

Wow, that Astronaut demo sounds very interesting, especially with the "commentary".
It's incredible how songs evolve, this is the kind of leaks I can get behind. Leave MM for the future.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jonan said:

Wow, that Astronaut demo sounds very interesting, especially with the "commentary".
It's incredible how songs evolve, this is the kind of leaks I can get behind. Leave MM for the future.

I think the random voices might be some sort of watermark, but it does sound interesting! Maybe I'll try to remove them later.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lennyrott1 said:

I mean... Idk. We could get a single tomorrow or potentially next Friday. Anytime if they want to just jump into the new era! I think we can all feel we're close.

I dont think Coldplay will do surprise drops like that. Remember how they hyped up MOTS before the release? The teasers, Alien Radio, Glastonbury higher power with bare feet Chris. Hell, even EL got that secret IG account. So far, it doesn't feel close yet

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

finally getting on with life... bono's statement about Coldplay no longer being Rock... well, in fact, they haven't been since Viva La Vida) but how do you see that?

Bono didn´t say that as a negative thing, he tried to insist on the fact that Coldplay´s style goes beyond rock and belongs to something bigger, different. But... if we were to do the journalistic bullshit we´re reading these days, only focusing on the words "Coldplay are not rock", it would be crazy to disagree. Coldplay has been more pop than rock since... we could debate that, but don´t tell anyone Higher Power, My Universe or Let somebody go are rock music.

7 hours ago, fanofmusic05 said:

Is that "The Astronaut 2020" file real?

it def sounds like some person was streaming it to a group discord call and was just showcasing the demo - and someone was recording the audio probably without permission lol...

8 hours ago, Jonan said:

👏👏

The Astronaut, Tomorrow and Arabesque are good examples of the leaks that are okay because they are versions of songs that already got released or they used an element from them for another songs but leaking tracks from the next 3 albums is not okay and it does harm the band in a way no matter what you say.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Zetherio said:

The description for All My Love is pretty accurate... at least from what we heard in the snippet. It also does sound like an EL song.

I hope this one actually does feature on MM, and is leaked if it's not. Sounds lovely so far.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, PhilHarveysLeftLeg said:

momento comum de ajustes de Felipe Magnus. Você não pode possuir as músicas deles também, amigo

People can have whatever they want and it's not up to you to decide, it seems like you own the band, but when you're just another prejudiced, know-it-all leaker who doesn't know anything

It's very easy to accuse people.. since leaking these demos is a crime and you are committing crimes by having these demos.. not just Felipe who has nothing to do with it.. but you guys started this.. it's even worth a lawsuit

Posted (edited)

Omg the more we hear from "From Earth With Love" the worse it gets.

"I had to put my milkshake down" 

Really???

That Astronaut demo sounds amazing though! It sounds so sad! Hopefully we get a version without the commentary.

Edited by JPA24

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Galal said:

👏👏

The Astronaut, Tomorrow and Arabesque are good examples of the leaks that are okay because they are versions of songs that already got released or they used an element from them for another songs but leaking tracks from the next 3 albums is not okay and it does harm the band in a way no matter what you say.

No leaks are 'okay' lmao

3 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

I hope this one actually does feature on MM, and is leaked if it's not. Sounds lovely so far.

Stop begging for leaks

2 hours ago, Good feelings said:

It's very easy to accuse people.. since leaking these demos is a crime and you are committing crimes by having these demos.. not just Felipe who has nothing to do with it.. but you guys started this.. it's even worth a lawsuit

You're very obviously Felipe's alt, stop acting like you didn't leak stuff to Facebook

2 hours ago, JPA24 said:

Omg the more we hear from "From Earth With Love" the worse it gets.

"I had to put my milkshake down" 

Really???

That Astronaut demo sounds amazing though! It sounds so sad! Hopefully we get a version without the commentary.

You won't get the actual leak of Lives because only high ups have it

Also, stop crying about FEWL because it is literally a demo, as in not meant to EVER be heard by you

Edited by popopopokerface
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1