✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

1 minute ago, MyloRedux said:

Ohh ok I guess that makes sense and I sort of guessed it, I just have a few more questions and then I'll leave you alone lmao, hopefully this little interview puts those guys off your back a bit, these are all about GS

1 How different is the GS version of Tomorrow?

2 Is World Without You something we've already heard or is it completely new?

3 Is Ghost Stories just Ghost Story under a different title?

4 I've rarely heard a song called Mist mentioned, do you know anything about it?

So sorry for asking so much, I'm just a big fan of Coldplay and want to know everything, but this is it for now haha

I'm not gonna comment on this one sorry lol.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Captain Crieff said:

all I (and the band too I imagine) want to know is who originally stole aka sold all these files. Someone needs to snitch honestly. Because yeah at this point Dave Holmes is my #1 suspect :laugh3:

Of course we are just being conspiracy theorists here but Dave Holmes being the leaker would not surprise me at all actually. You don't end a 20 years old relationship over touring expenses. Coldplay are loyal and tight knit. Even the media was shocked with the lawsuit.

3 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

I mean if Dave really wants to get back at his old employers, I know a certain website I could direct him to

Even though he was the one in the wrong look it up 

6 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

I mean if Dave really wants to get back at his old employers, I know a certain website I could direct him to

He's already leaked some stuff
image.png.b4f73fda6034e53a4c8f6fbc17de1d52.png

Edited by GarbageOffice
  • Haha 3

the band rejected Holmes’ claim and are seeking £14m in damages as they say their former manager allowed tour costs to snowball, while also alleging that he used his relationship with the group to secure loans totalling $30m (£24.6m) from concert promoters Live Nation.

realistically the Dave Holmes stuff is 100% money & business related shit, but it would be quite funny if he sold a bunch of demos and unreleased songs to get some extra cash out of Coldplay while he still could. ........which would also make this leaks mess 100% money related, thinking about it :thinking: hmmmmMMMMMM

14 minutes ago, Benjod25 said:

the band rejected Holmes’ claim and are seeking £14m in damages as they say their former manager allowed tour costs to snowball, while also alleging that he used his relationship with the group to secure loans totalling $30m (£24.6m) from concert promoters Live Nation.

Azealia Banks confirmed that part on her Instagram (she used to date him) and Live Nation's statement very clearly sides with Coldplay, I bet this is going to end in an out-of-court agreement.

Edited by gustavothehuman

9 hours ago, Admirice said:

My two guessed are Good Feelings or Jupiter as they're banger-ready imo.

Still a chance for first single in two weeks or maybe in 4 weeks? Before the BBC Show/June Tour?

19 hours ago, Admirice said:

A lot of people asked me what FLIFIL stands for.

FLIFIL stands for Feels Like I'm Falling In Love. If the memory serves me right.

Allegedly a song for MM.

There are 10-20 songs written for the album but I doubt that they will release all of them in the Album. Perhaps some of them would later become B-sides or songs for a potential EP.

Or they could be saved for The Musical Album 

10 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

Of course we are just being conspiracy theorists here but Dave Holmes being the leaker would not surprise me at all actually. You don't end a 20 years old relationship over touring expenses. Coldplay are loyal and tight knit. Even the media was shocked with the lawsuit.

Having some of those files (months/years prior to the leaks) straight from the core source I can tell you that this is not the case. It's no person from their cycle leaking stuff.

Edited by nowayme
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Ant ICE said:

Still a chance for first single in two weeks or maybe in 4 weeks? Before the BBC Show/June Tour?

I think the lead will come out in the Friday before Big Weekend, there is no reason to release anything in April or early May. Besides, festivals are nothing but radio/television-level marketing tools for Coldplay at this point, public-wise they have demand for 20 Wembley Stadium shows.

Edited by gustavothehuman
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

I think the lead will come out in the Friday before Big Weekend, there is no reason to release anything in April or early May. Besides, festivals are nothing but radio/television-level marketing tools for Coldplay at this point, public-wise they have demand for 20 Wembley Stadium shows.

Or at least a teaser would be nice. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

So I ask... whoever sold these songs to this person is certainly committing a crime by law... and still claims to be a saint and a good Samaritan... They both commit the crime of leaking... I don't know why the fear...

I hear ya. It’s certainly a criminal act.

I’m wondering if it has any impact on the band. I would be frustrated and sad if recordings I made that were essentially just experiments got leaked to the public and now people hear that and form negative opinions about the band. They craft albums so carefully just to have stuff like this happen. 

There's 2 or 3 stuff that I know that exist from the same batch of leaks that happened that haven't leaked together with the rest of the stuff that leaked which I find very surprising and interestingly particular.
Like the Instrumental of the Alan Walker Remix of Hymn For The Weekend. It's file is named similarly and it's part of the collection of those leaks. Very strange that particularly THIS FILE was not together with the rest, especially considering that a part of it leaked like 8 years ago.
Whoever's messing with us, you know what I'm talking to you, and I see what you're doing.

Edited by nowayme

Hello, these days I saw on a social network that a radio was broadcasting a show from the tour, but I don't know what date.

Does anyone know what date and what radio the broadcast is on?

Greetings !!