✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

1 hour ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

Let me see if I understand correctly... do you have these songs and don't want to share them?? and still admits ELITISM.. LOL, honestly look, I have a Brazilian fan who is crazy to listen to Car kids.. people wanting the rest of the demos.. but you have it and don't want to share it with other true fans of the band?? aaaaa for the love of God.

And for the love of God. Be content about the 30 more leaked songs you can find online. The songs that people wanted for years. I don't owe you any songs.

1 minute ago, PersonofthePride said:

I’m convinced most of it is out, but not all of it. There are a few snippets out there that don’t have full song leaks yet. The floodgates are almost closed, but not entirely.

They only have snippets because I only sent them snippets of those songs. None of the people have the full songs of the circulating snippets. If anyone claim they do have them. They're most likely lying. Last time someone said they have Great Expectations and scammed one person by sending a fake snippet. Trust me, they already had leaked all the material they can get their hands on. There is no more stuff to be leaked. Unless someone who had a new source decided to get more out there.

47 minutes ago, Admirice said:

They only have snippets because I only sent them snippets of those songs. None of the people have the full songs of the circulating snippets. If anyone claim they do have them. They're most likely lying. Last time someone said they have Great Expectations and scammed one person by sending a fake snippet. Trust me, they already had leaked all the material they can get their hands on. There is no more stuff to be leaked. Unless someone who had a new source decided to get more out there.

So you leaked out the newest mix of The Only One?

19 minutes ago, Xylobryte7 said:

So you leaked out the newest mix of The Only One?

I certainly wouldn't leak any song or file. That's against my principle. But the guy who leaked it is one of the old acquaintances of mine. What can I say really. I wish them good luck lol.

A lot of people asked me what FLIFIL stands for.

FLIFIL stands for Feels Like I'm Falling In Love. If the memory serves me right.

Allegedly a song for MM.

There are 10-20 songs written for the album but I doubt that they will release all of them in the Album. Perhaps some of them would later become B-sides or songs for an potential EP.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Admirice said:

I certainly wouldn't leak any song or file. That's against my principle. But the guy who leaked it is one of the old acquaintances of mine. What can I say really. I wish them good luck lol.

I gotcha lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xylobryte7 said:

At this point I just want Good Feelings leaked. But it more than likely will be the first single in a few weeks anyways lol

The 2020 one is already out there so it's already good enough for the fans who wish to preserve a little bit of history. Be patient and wait for the final mix.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Admirice said:

A lot of people asked me what FLIFIL stands for.

FLIFIL stands for Feels Like I'm Falling In Love. If the memory serves me right.

Allegedly a song for MM.

There are 10-20 songs written for the album but I doubt that they will release all of them in the Album. Perhaps some of them would later become B-sides or songs for an potential EP.

Do you know when the album’s gonna come out?

56 minutes ago, Admirice said:

The 2020 one is already out there so it's already good enough for the fans who wish to preserve a little bit of history. Be patient and wait for the final mix.

Will more everyday life demos ever surface? 

My god, this guy is so toxic. Gate keeping songs (who knows how many were actually from them anyways) to get some kind of status with fans who are just here to enjoy the music. If you have stuff and don’t want to share, go enjoy it on your own. Quit using it to get attention. Maybe touch some grass while you’re at it. 

I hope ultimately that legal action is taken here, and that the leakers will be taught a lesson. That would be a nice dose of karma.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, WhorthyColdplay said:

The snippet of Lukas is real?

Doesn't sound real at all to me. I believe it's just the demo we know of but they included some AI vocals on top of it, you can still hear the real Chris in the background.

Please stop with the personal attacks. Let each person make their own decisions. I'm the first one who has loved listening to demos and old songs, but going after the person who has them is not cool at all.

4 hours ago, M-Xyloto said:

I hope so, that would be much better than MM songs getting leaked ahead of release... I'm all about preserving history, not the future. There's for example a COTW snippet that I would love to hear in full one day.

Edited by Jonan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, loganrussell said:

My god, this guy is so toxic. Gate keeping songs (who knows how many were actually from them anyways) to get some kind of status with fans who are just here to enjoy the music. If you have stuff and don’t want to share, go enjoy it on your own. Quit using it to get attention. Maybe touch some grass while you’re at it. 

I hope ultimately that legal action is taken here, and that the leakers will be taught a lesson. That would be a nice dose of karma.

Any man can come here without knowing any context and type "OMG, this guy is so toxic." 😂The real leakers are the attention seekers, I hope they could get taught some lesson but lol me? I'm just a regular collector. Gatekeeping songs yeah… like who are you man? You're my close friend or family member? Do I know you irl? Jesus, people don't know what they're on about. The kind of status I am in right now is that I was being attacked as the toxic person when I did nothing wrong but contributed to the fandom. And I sincerely you could learn about the context before judging people lmao.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, loganrussell said:

Btw, the AHFOD folder with 69 tracks in it and a cover art is my work lol. If you're having it in your personal computer. Maybe consider being a little grateful for the real workers here. Since you've done no contributions to the Unreleased Side of music. Who are you to judge me haha?

2 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Btw, the AHFOD folder with 69 tracks in it and a cover art is my work lol. If you're having it in your personal computer. Maybe consider being a little grateful for the real workers here. Since you've done no contributions to the Unreleased Side of music. Who are you to judge me haha?

Ok I have no idea if im right with this but you said you sent the leaks to your friends? and then they leaked them? seems like we should be grateful to your friends and not you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, M-Xyloto said:

I'm afraid that no new tracks would surface. But I think a collection of Wedding Themed songs would be released in the future as they did many reworks of EL leftover songs during 2020-2021. The period when they had been working for MOTS. They're slowly doing the work.

• Sad 1

Just now, MyloRedux said:

Ok I have no idea if im right with this but you said you sent the leaks to your friends? and then they leaked them? seems like we should be grateful to your friends and not you

Technically I didn't send them to the untrustworthy friends. It's some other people. But maybe consider pay some credit to the original worker here. It's not a status I need or want. Leakers are not heroes.

1 minute ago, Admirice said:

Technically I didn't send them to the untrustworthy friends. It's some other people. But maybe consider pay some credit to the original worker here. It's not a status I need or want. Leakers are not heroes.

I get where you're coming from and I thank you for bringing these songs to everyone whether you meant to or not but it doesn't sit right with me that you've come to this thread wanting everyone to know it's your fault everything leaked

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MyloRedux said:

Maybe you're right. Don't be grateful to a Gatekeeper like me. Be grateful to the vicious leakers that do harm to the community. They might have made songs available, but they were never the people who had made these all possible.

Just now, MyloRedux said:

I get where you're coming from and I thank you for bringing these songs to everyone whether you meant to or not but it doesn't sit right with me that you've come to this thread wanting everyone to know it's your fault everything leaked

It is partially my fault yes. I do blame myself gravely for the mistake for trusting some people. But what's done is done and I want to forget about the past and move on and probably help the community knowing some background info about certain songs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Admirice said:

It is partially my fault yes. I do blame myself gravely for the mistake for trusting some people. But what's done is done and I want to forget about the past and move on and probably help the community knowing some background info about certain songs.

Well that's fair, I wish you luck my friend

• Thanks 1