✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

1 minute ago, Captain Crieff said:

This argument of "is Admirice the good guy or the bad guy" is really going in circles now. You're not gonna convince each other, please just drop it. I think we have more than enough information in this thread for all of us to decide for ourselves whether what Admirice did is in any way right or not.

I think you're right. People have choices. They could believe me as good or deny me. It's their freedom and it's perfectly fine to debate for myself.

People who denies me could side with each other and applaud for each other. Your opinion about me is just your opinion. You don't know me as a person, you're one bystander who doesn't know the full context. I seriously wouldn't blame you.

Honestly I think all this arguing should stop, sure people are right in saying we shouldn't have to thank Admirice because he keeps these songs to himself, but he has good reason to

And yes the way he got these songs is illegal and wrong but so is downloading them and keeping them for yourself

I mean he's atleast been giving us good info about Moon Music and even super old stuff dating back to 1998, everyone is in the wrong here.

Just please stop the arguing

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

The last half a page has just been Admirice talking to himself. You alright mate? 

😂I felt like I'm talking to a guy below 18. Could you just leave me alone and cut it out? You came with that hostile tone, perhaps you should adjust your attitude towards people before you judge people.

Edited by Admirice

2 minutes ago, MyloRedux said:

Honestly I think all this arguing should stop, sure people are right in saying we shouldn't have to thank Admirice because he keeps these songs to himself, but he has good reason to

And yes the way he got these songs is illegal and wrong but so is downloading them and keeping them for yourself

I mean he's atleast been giving us good info about Moon Music and even super old stuff dating back to 1998, everyone is in the wrong here.

Just please stop the arguing

Every one has their mistake. I had mine and I am suffering the consequences. It is what it is. I will take my consequences.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, edupoint said:

Sooo... let´s change the topic, everybody, shall we? Which "The Race" version do you prefer?

I like the Ghost Stories one the most but the snippet that I think is the MOTS version sounds really cool

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, edupoint said:

Sooo... let´s change the topic, everybody, shall we? Which "The Race" version do you prefer?

The good old 2017 doc mix forever echoes in my head since the very first listening back in 2017. Such a mystery, such a nice song. 2013 mix is very intimate, 2014 mix is mid imo, 2017 as the best.

• Like 1

I think the reason I like the ghost stories one is because it's the original form of it, you know like a sad breakup song, the new ones feel too pop but they're still really good

• Like 1

Just now, MyloRedux said:

I think the reason I like the ghost stories one is because it's the original form of it, you know like a sad breakup song, the new ones feel too pop but they're still really good

The original form of THE RACE is from 2012, but it's very raw. After MX, you know CHRIS had some bad time with his own personal life.

They wanted to make THE RACE a sad beat up song during GS era, but they decided to left it for good. AHFOD, an optimistic album. Pop beat version of THE RACE, it makes sense because Chris was a lot happier.

Edited by Admirice

1 minute ago, Admirice said:

The original form of THE RACE is from 2012, but it's very raw. After MX, you know CHRIS had some bad time with his own personal life.

Oh wow so there is a recording of The Race from 2012?

Would you consider that MX era or GS era? And could you describe to us a little bit about it?

Oh wow so there is a recording of The Race from 2012?

Would you consider that MX era or GS era? And could you describe to us a little bit about it?

I wouldn't say there is one mix from 2012 but the original idea of the song came from 2012.

1 minute ago, Admirice said:

I wouldn't say there is one mix from 2012 but the original idea of the song came from 2012.

Ah ok I see, so they basically wrote it in 2012 and then recorded it in 2013/2014

Ah ok I see, so they basically wrote it in 2012 and then recorded it in 2013/2014

Chris wrote most of the songs and take them to the rest of the band. I think Chris had done most part of one song, other guys just help on other instrumental arrangements. Yeah you could say that.

Just now, Admirice said:

Chris wrote most of the songs and take them to the rest of the band. I think Chris had done most part of one song, other guys just help on other instrumental arrangements. Yeah you could say that.

That just makes perfect sense when they told you it's 40 20 20 20 split. Because Chris had done most of the jobs. He even had to teach them some chords lol.

12 minutes ago, Admirice said:

The good old 2017 doc mix forever echoes in my head since the very first listening back in 2017. Such a mystery, such a nice song. 2013 mix is very intimate, 2014 mix is mid imo, 2017 as the best.

Oh god, I got a lot of tracks but I don´t know which one comes from which year...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Which one is the original take?

The piano one that got leaked recently or the first one that got leaked that has that my heart is beating cringe bridge ?

2 minutes ago, Admirice said:

I really do thank you for telling us this information, it's good to know, is there anything else you can say about the GS era? I heard a song called Stranger that is apparently from 2013

Just now, edupoint said:

Oh god, I got a lot of tracks but I don´t know which one comes from which year...

It's fine, most of the files on dbree doesn't have metadata to track down the dates. For an authentic ProTools export file, there would be a hidden metadata within it so you could check when it was firstly exported.

I really do thank you for telling us this information, it's good to know, is there anything else you can say about the GS era? I heard a song called Stranger that is apparently from 2013

Sad to tell you that Stranger was one of my AI Chris attempts on trolling the scammers who once trolled my friend. I sent Stranger out just for trolling those people. Stranger was written by me.

Sad to tell you that Stranger was one of my AI Chris attempts on trolling the scammers who once trolled my friend. I sent Stranger out just for trolling those people. Stranger was written by me.

Oh well you did a good job on it, fooled me haha

Also do you know what O Part 2 is? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions

Oh well you did a good job on it, fooled me haha

Also do you know what O Part 2 is? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions

I think every thing regarding to O is released. O pt2 should be the Reprise or idk.

I think every thing regarding to O is released. O pt2 should be the Reprise or idk.

Ohh ok I guess that makes sense and I sort of guessed it, I just have a few more questions and then I'll leave you alone lmao, hopefully this little interview puts those guys off your back a bit, these are all about GS

1 How different is the GS version of Tomorrow?

2 Is World Without You something we've already heard or is it completely new?

3 Is Ghost Stories just Ghost Story under a different title?

4 I've rarely heard a song called Mist mentioned, do you know anything about it?

So sorry for asking so much, I'm just a big fan of Coldplay and want to know everything, but this is it for now haha

• Like 1