✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

It is a tough call picking a top 3!

I agree with Tomorrow, but as I’ve waited so long to hear a version of Famous Old Painters (Viva version) with vocals for years, that probably edges it. And I’m really loving Weirdo. Wish that it was included on Everyday Life, but I guess Champion of the World ticked off their underdog story song for the album. 

A bit like Famous Old Painters, I’ve waited ages for a version of Lukas with clear vocals. Loved the song since 2009. I’m sure a version exists, just not sure whether it’s part of the recently leaked songs.

• Love 1

1. Tomorrow - I just can't get over the Mylo Xyloto vibe, it's a stadium-ready banger and not releasing it is a crime

It's really tough to pick the other two places, I have like 10 tracks on repeat, but gun to my head: 

2. Everyday Story

3. Famous Old Painters

The rest on repeat are Aeterna, Broken Blues, Arabesque (Olive Tree), The Only One, Weirdo, Wedding Bells, UFO II. Honestly I only have a few tracks from the leak that I dislike.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TomJMusic said:

So!

At this point, what's everyone's top 3?
There's so many I love, it's tough, but I think mine's:

Tomorrow
The Race (GS Version)
Love in a Lethal Dose/Lethal Drug (Feat. SZA)

And one past song you're desperate to hear, eventually?

I think maybe, Car Kids

Weirdo

Broken

Tomorrow

(as it stands now, I might change my mind later on)

• Like 1

Why no one had picked wedding bells as their favourite ? It's a pretty song 

My top 5 are 

1) Tomorrow 

2) Broken

3)Wedding bells

4)Arabesque 

5)Earthling 

36 minutes ago, Galal said:

My top 5 are 

1) Tomorrow 

2) Broken

3)Wedding bells

4)Arabesque 

5)Earthling 

I prefer the Mylo era one over the Everyday Life era one, to be honest.

My favourites are:

Famous Old Painters 2018

The Only One (feat. Moses)

Us Against the World 2020

I suppose its a recency bias that makes them my favourite, seeing as most of the other stuff that had leaked I have had since 2022.

1 hour ago, Galal said:

My top 5 are 

1) Tomorrow 

2) Broken

3)Wedding bells

4)Arabesque 

5)Earthling 

I do like Wedding Bells, but there are other songs that I like more.

It's really hard for me to pick the top 3 because I loved everything, but right now if I had to choose I'd say:

1. Famous Old Painters (Both versions are really great, but i prefer Viva version)

2. Tomorrow

3. Spanish Rain

My three absolute favourites are Tomorrow, Everyday Story and Until the Water Flows Over.
I was going to write honourable mentions, but I realised that I love most of them! Broken, Vitamins, Famous Old Painters (both versions), The Astronaut, Aeterna...

4 hours ago, ColdStars said:

Is it true that they took Car Kids riff and used it in Los Unidades - Voodoo? @Admirice

Unfortunately, that's an ancient troll by someone.

It's not related to CK.

Voodoo is Voodoo. CK is its own thing.

• Like 1

Glad to see many people chose Tomorrow as their Favorite unreleased song as that would be mine too. Fell in love with it since the first listen. Of course, it has that MX sentimental value in it. Makes it more exciting while listening. Besides I just love the riff Jonny made, it's such a simple one but beautiful.

• Like 5

Also I wanted to point out that Broken is called Broken. Broken Blues is not the correct Title for the song.

BrokEn's original name is Broken (Shine A Light)

While the BROKEN BLUES's actual name remained as Broken.

There are a lot of people referring songs like Arabesque Pt. 1 to Olive Tree, Vampire Symphony as Break of Down. I'd like to suggest people that we could use actual names of the songs just to cut the misinfo. I prefer just calling them as the way they were. 

Edit: VAMPIRE SYMPHONY would be the original name as it was seen on a AHFOD Guitar Tuning paper. It later renamed to KALEIDOSCOPE. We are aware that there are 3 songs under that name haha. I seriously don't know why they have the obsession with that title but it's a beautiful title really.

Edited by Admirice

1 minute ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

a version of Fun was leaked.. I hope they do the rest.. but the ones I liked from the everyday life demos

As a matter of fact, Fun demos that are available are leaked long ago. But there are some more older demos of it which I don't have that's not leaked. I believe some sources still have them but yeah I didn't get the very first version of it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Admirice said:

As a matter of fact, Fun demos that are available are leaked long ago. But there are some more older demos of it which I don't have that's not leaked. I believe some sources still have them but yeah I didn't get the very first version of it.

Leaking the rest is great.. I don't care about the demos of the old albums.. I want everyday life life is beautiful and car kids so I can rest in peace and with my duty accomplished.

2 minutes ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

Leaking the rest is great.. I don't care about the demos of the old albums.. I want everyday life life is beautiful and car kids so I can rest in peace and with my duty accomplished.

These songs are not likely to be leaked unfortunately.

• Like 1

Wedding Bells, after all these years, I have to admit is wonderful to hear a 'finished' product finally. Have loved it since watching the South Bank Show around the Viva days, so probably around 15 years ago. Same with Famous Old Painters, to finally hear it with vocals after all this time is just...wow. Wedding Song is beautiful as well, it's really growing on me. Same with Weirdo. Until The Water Flows Over has been beautifully reworked. Broken is fantastic too, tbf. And UFO ii I love. And Spanish Rain finally hearing a studio version...

Okay I massively regret asking the question now, might need to be a Top 10 😬

• Like 3
  • Love 1