✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

I don't wanna sound like attacking people here and there when the only wish they had is to enjoy music like any fan would do. But the thing is that I really don't appreciate people coming here and take things for granted. And then they could attack me as one toxic figure. I do appreciate people who appreciate the work I've done and that's all I need, at least I'd know there are fine people here not taking the work for granted. It's not like they're my songs. It's Coldplay's at the end of the day.

• Care 2

31 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Q3 2024 as many sources told me. But things might change.

I don't think so 

The way things are going, I guess is MM is gonna be delayed til 2025 and I hope so 'cause I don't want another album like X&Y where the band don't feel comfortable to play in their shows and also they could polish every single detail to make things sounds cool as should be and the band want

Edited by huevos con pan
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, huevos con pan said:

I don't think so 

The way things are going, I guess is MM is gonna be delayed til 2025 and I hope so 'cause I don't want another album like X&Y where the band don't feel comfortable to play in their shows and also they could polish every single detail to make things sounds cool as should be and the band want

It's not gonna get delayed, otherwise they won't be able to release other albums. So yeah 2024 it is.

2 hours ago, Jonan said:

I hope so, that would be much better than MM songs getting leaked ahead of release... I'm all about preserving history, not the future. There's for example a COTW snippet that I would love to hear in full one day.

What really baffles me is how some songs made it on the Everyday Life album. Some of the demos are so damn good that I just don't understand how WOTW/POTP, literally an unfinished song made it, same with skips like BrokeN, Bani Adam... compared to Broken demo, Wedding Bells, Famous Old Painters, Until The Water Flows Over, Weirdo... How did they think these were inferior lol. I even prefer the demo of EL itself, it's so good.

I really hope some of these will get released under different names in the future.

Edited by GarbageOffice
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Admirice said:

It's not gonna get delayed, otherwise they won't be able to release other albums. So yeah 2024 it is.

When do you think the first single will come out??? 

And any guesses as to what it could be? 

1 hour ago, GarbageOffice said:

What really baffles me is how some songs made it on the Everyday Life album. Some of the demos are so damn good that I just don't understand how WOTW/POTP, literally an unfinished song made it, same with skips like BrokeN, Bani Adam... compared to Broken demo, Wedding Bells, Famous Old Painters, Until The Water Flows Over, Weirdo... How did they think these were inferior lol. I even prefer the demo of EL itself, it's so good.

I really hope some of these will get released under different names in the future.

I like Bani Adam, but I understand your point. The album would definitely have felt more complete with the songs that for some reason they rejected. They must have their reasons and there's not much I can say - they know better than me. But yeah, I hope they release them at some point!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Admirice said:

Any man can come here without knowing any context and type "OMG, this guy is so toxic." 😂The real leakers are the attention seekers, I hope they could get taught some lesson but lol me? I'm just a regular collector. Gatekeeping songs yeah… like who are you man? You're my close friend or family member? Do I know you irl? Jesus, people don't know what they're on about. The kind of status I am in right now is that I was being attacked as the toxic person when I did nothing wrong but contributed to the fandom. And I sincerely you could learn about the context before judging people lmao.

The lack of self awareness here is staggering

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Admirice said:

I don't wanna sound like attacking people here and there when the only wish they had is to enjoy music like any fan would do. But the thing is that I really don't appreciate people coming here and take things for granted. And then they could attack me as one toxic figure. I do appreciate people who appreciate the work I've done and that's all I need, at least I'd know there are fine people here not taking the work for granted. It's not like they're my songs. It's Coldplay's at the end of the day.

Unless Chris Martin personally sat you down and gifted you access to the entire Coldplay vault, you've been stealing from the band. I'm not going to applaud someone who's a thief, regardless of the amount of "work" you put into stealing stuff. Because you're right, they're not your songs. They're Coldplay's at the end of the day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Famous Old Painter said:

Unless Chris Martin personally sat you down and gifted you access to the entire Coldplay vault, you've been stealing from the band. I'm not going to applaud someone who's a thief, regardless of the amount of "work" you put into stealing stuff. Because you're right, they're not your songs. They're Coldplay's at the end of the day. 

😅I've been stealing from the band? Right. Perhaps you should say that to his own team who's been selling their own songs lmao. You all thought too highly of the Official figures. The work I've done benefit some of the fans at least. Why would you whine about it when you're enjoying the exact fruits of Theft? I sense a bit of Hypocrisy right there.

• Like 1

Just now, Admirice said:

😅I've been stealing from the band? Right. Perhaps you should say that to his own team who's been selling their own songs lmao. You all thought too highly of the Official figures. The work I've done benefit some of the fans at least. Why would you whine about it when you're enjoying the exact fruits of Theft? I sense a bit of Hypocrisy right there.

No man's a saint. If I wish to collect stuff then I must seek for sources. Luckily there are people who already had the materials I needed. You would call that a theft. Chances are, if it were you, you'd probably have done the same. Would you refuse taking unreleased ILLEGAL songs for personal collections?

• Like 2

So people like you could come here sat on your moral highground and judge people like me who collects stuff for their own pleasure. Or do you think I'd like their songs to get leaked like this? While you might have already downloaded the illegal material from dbree, perhaps you should not whine in front of the person who made it possible for some fans at least. Maybe you don't appreciate me. Course, I don't really mind. But please, leave your whining outside.

• Like 1

Just now, Admirice said:

So people like you could come here sat on your moral highground and judge people like me who collects stuff for their own pleasure. Or do you think I'd like their songs to get leaked like this? While you might have already downloaded the illegal material from dbree, perhaps you should not whine in front of the person who made it possible for some fans at least. Maybe you don't appreciate me. Course, I don't really mind. But please, leave your whining outside.

You've been the biggest whiner in this thread, and by a long way. 

If you want to move on then move on. Enjoy your collection in peace. 

1 minute ago, Famous Old Painter said:

I wouldn't spend $20k propping up an illegal business, no. 

Of course you wouldn't haha. But people like me would. You see, I like the stuff, I have the means, I get them. Of course people like you would judge me for buying songs haha.

2 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

You've been the biggest whiner in this thread, and by a long way. 

If you want to move on then move on. Enjoy your collection in peace. 

Or am I? I might be one whiner in your eyes. I certainly did move on and so I come here to share a little knowledge of my own. What's so wrong about it lol?

Edited by Admirice

1 minute ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Well considering $0 of that is going towards the band for their hard work, I would

And of course. Your listening to the leaked media online surely sent them money.😂

Quit your whining brother.

Seriously. Could people just stop attacking me? Enjoy the songs and stop whining about it. I don't know what's wrong with these guys. Y'all like standing on a moral high ground when I bought songs. Then where's every one when they bought the first Kaleidoscope demo? I thought people were encouraging that on this forum? The truth is: some people would act and get things, some people would just judge people that had act and got what they wanted. It's all a fair game.

1 hour ago, neonforest said:

When do you think the first single will come out??? 

And any guesses as to what it could be? 

My two guessed are Good Feelings or Jupiter as they're banger-ready imo.

1 minute ago, Admirice said:

My two guessed are Good Feelings or Jupiter as they're banger-ready imo.

Ah i see thanks!! 

Does jupiter really feature camila cabello on the lead credits or she just on background vocals on the song though?? 

27 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Wait which official figures are selling the songs👀👀

Is it dave holmes???? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, neonforest said:

Ah i see thanks!! 

Does jupiter really feature camila cabello on the lead credits or she just on background vocals on the song though?? 

CC for BGVs as far as I know but could do LDVs if circumstances change.