✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

3 hours ago, Admirice said:

If you guys still remember the Soundcheck song during Jan 2024, I think that's A MOON SONG. But I am not sure by now lol.

The one that sounds like DAAHF? 

Edited by clark595

3 hours ago, lennyrott1 said:

I'm also very interested in the rock version of Humankind, which I can only imagine is much better. 

I doubt Coldplay folks check the forums honestly but it'd be cool if they did and heard the die-hard message of songs we universally love. Generally we have pretty good taste.

For me, I think they are sitting on a hit with Vampire Symphony/Break of Dawn. 

I personally have never heard of a so called Rock version of HK. I thought HK is already stadium-ready rock type of song.

3 hours ago, Average Coldplay Enjoyer said:

Can you tell us anything about Car Kids? Is it slow or fast? Maybe a line of lyrics? It's okay to be vague, lol, but can you share something?

I can't tell you anything like lyrics but I can tell you the song is related to Sex & Violence.

3 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

So that makes One World, Neon Forest and A Moon Song I’m excited to hear. Moon Music might just be salvageable yet. 

Sounds very promising by now really!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Admirice said:

I can't tell you anything like lyrics but I can tell you the song is related to Sex & Violence.

Thanks for that!

Are there any other cases where, similar to how 'Tomorrow' riff became 'Fun' or 'The man who swears' became POTP, bits of a different song are now part of something we know?

• Like 1

From Earth With Love might leak soon. There's a source for it and knowing most of the people in this community, they're just going to recklessly leak it.

Edited by m4racide
correcting the song

24 minutes ago, m4racide said:

F.L.I.F.I.L. might leak soon. There's a source for it and knowing most of the people in this community, they're just going to recklessly leak it.

Disregard this I meant From Earth With Love, my apologies 

5 hours ago, m4racide said:

From Earth With Love might leak soon. There's a source for it and knowing most of the people in this community, they're just going to recklessly leak it.

I doubt that. Then people are gonna have to buy from that so called source. At least there will be a snippet circulating before it leaked in full. After all this chaos, I find it impossible for people buying more stuff and risk leaking the songs.

Edit: For people who don't have a solid figure about the prices for UNRELEASED MATERIALS, the average market prices for COLDPLAY is usually around 2K. But some minor sources would sell them below that lol. That's why I think it is impossible for people getting that much money for a song and risk leaking it.

Edited by Admirice

5 minutes ago, Admirice said:

I doubt that. Then people are gonna have to buy from that so called source. At least there will be a snippet circulating before it leaked in full. After all this chaos, I find it impossible for people buying more stuff and risk leaking the songs.

Edit: For people who don't have a solid figure about the prices for UNRELEASED MATERIALS, the average market prices for COLDPLAY is usually around 2K. But some minor sources would sell them below that lol. That's why I think it is impossible for people getting that much money for a song and risk leaking it.

Well, that's true. I heard there's another source that's popped up but I have no clue.

Just now, m4racide said:

Well, that's true. I heard there's another source that's popped up but I have no clue.

If they do find one, they're probably gonna fish some snippets out of them and end up buying nothing haha, which is likely to be the case. But I guess there are wealthy people around, money isn't their problem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Admirice said:

If they do find one, they're probably gonna fish some snippets out of them and end up buying nothing haha, which is likely to be the case. But I guess there are wealthy people around, money isn't their problem.

I would assume it to be another GROUP BUY for certain songs. And group buys always end up leaking lol.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, m4racide said:

All I know is it's X&Y era, no clue if its even Coldplay

Never heard of the title before, but someone could always educate me on what I don't know.