✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

Hello,

I would just like to clarify the position of this forum that is we do not condone or encourage any kind of leak, whether it's purchased or shared for free.

Thank you 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, neonforest said:

Wait which official figures are selling the songs👀👀

Is it dave holmes???? 

People were selling Coldplay long back to 2019. But I can't tell you who.

2 minutes ago, Coeurli said:

Hello,

I would just like to clarify the position of this forum that is we do not condone or encourage any kind of leak, whether it's purchased or shared for free.

Thank you 

This forum had been allowing topics regarding LEAKS since Jan. 2024. Maybe the Mods should have done something back then. But yeah I agree, I don't encourage buying leaks. It is what it is.

Just now, Famous Old Painter said:

I'd take your own advice. 

Buddy we are on a totally opposite side of the story. So please let's just cut it out. I don't want to bother you. I wish the same backwards to me.

35 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Or am I? I might be one whiner in your eyes. I certainly did move on and so I come here to share a little knowledge of my own. What's so wrong about it lol?

If I understand right, you're willing to share more background knowledge here from your collection? I'm sure there are millions of questions we could ask lol.

4 hours ago, Admirice said:

Q3 2024 as many sources told me. But things might change.

Ohhh damn it's close!

Is it Q3 of the fiscal year? Because that would be from April to the end of June, or if it's Q3 of the calendar year then that would be around July to the end of September.

Try and ignore the hate, people here do appreciate the new songs we got, it's just that some people will always try and complain.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GarbageOffice said:

What really baffles me is how some songs made it on the Everyday Life album. Some of the demos are so damn good that I just don't understand how WOTW/POTP, literally an unfinished song made it, same with skips like BrokeN, Bani Adam... compared to Broken demo, Wedding Bells, Famous Old Painters, Until The Water Flows Over, Weirdo... How did they think these were inferior lol. I even prefer the demo of EL itself, it's so good.

I really hope some of these will get released under different names in the future.

I disagree with you on Bani adam it's a pretty piano piece,.usually their interludes are boring but this deserves a spot on the album and it ties with the album concept, They could have included Flags, Famous old painters and Swapped Broken with Broken blues..the problem with Coldplay recently is that they choose Concept over quality that's probably why a song like wedding bells was left out for A song like Guns 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Admirice said:

Btw, the AHFOD folder with 69 tracks in it and a cover art is my work lol. If you're having it in your personal computer. Maybe consider being a little grateful for the real workers here. Since you've done no contributions to the Unreleased Side of music. Who are you to judge me haha?

My personal computer? That’s hilarious, dude.

Anyways I’m glad you’re here owning up to leaking stolen materials. I’m sure that will make someones job easier. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, loganrussell said:

Anyways I’m glad you’re here owning up to leaking stolen materials. I’m sure that will make someones job easier. 

I found you hilarious too haha.

Yeah please, someone please come and get me lmao.

2 hours ago, Captain Crieff said:

all I (and the band too I imagine) want to know is who originally stole aka sold all these files. Someone needs to snitch honestly. Because yeah at this point Dave Holmes is my #1 suspect :laugh3:

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not him. It's someone else not close to the band but in their systems.

• Wow 1

Not gonna get involved with all this drama hahaha but I have a question for Admirice if he's willing to answer:

Do you know if they ever recorded Ladder To The Sun/if it's ever going to be released? Always been one of my favourites

1 minute ago, MyloRedux said:

Not gonna get involved with all this drama hahaha but I have a question for Admirice if he's willing to answer:

Do you know if they ever recorded Ladder To The Sun/if it's ever going to be released? Always been one of my favourites

Yeah they recorded every thing from studio to Live performances.

Every single song they've ever performed has at least LIVE Takes in HQ.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, loganrussell said:

Once again, I'm no leaker. Leakers are stupid bunch of people. Luckily I'm not one of them haha.

2 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Yeah they recorded every thing from studio to Live performances.

Every single song they've ever performed has at least LIVE Takes in HQ.

Oh wow, that includes stuff like The World Turns Upside Down and Pour Me then right? I really hope some of these get released in the future

Just now, MyloRedux said:

Oh wow, that includes stuff like The World Turns Upside Down and Pour Me then right? I really hope some of these get released in the future

Correct. You do realize that they have machines running for these LIVE Performances right. Most of the stuff were being recorded and archived for the band.

• Care 1

You go on and on about how much you've done for the community, and how we should all be thankful towards you for the leaks. But you then say how you've never leaked anything and never will, and that the people who leaked the music are the bad guys here. But surely if I was to be thankful to anyone for sharing things with the community, it would be the leakers? They actually shared the stuff. Your contribution to the community is engaging in at best, dodgy and immoral business practices then keeping everything for yourself and bragging about it. 

Again, enjoy your collection. Do whatever you want with it. I don't care. But quit trying to frame yourself as the good guy here. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Correct. You do realize that they have machines running for these LIVE Performances right. Most of the stuff were being recorded and archived for the band.

Really hope they just release everything one day!

Edited by MyloRedux
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Admirice said:

I found you hilarious too haha.

Yeah please, someone please come and get me lmao.

It’s very telling that you’d rather lie and try to bring other people down to your level than defend your own position.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Admirice said:

What about things like the alternative/edited X&Y that Chris claims to have kept on his laptop?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Famous Old Painter said:

You go on and on about how much you've done for the community, and how we should all be thankful towards you for the leaks. But you then say how you've never leaked anything and never will, and that the people who leaked the music are the bad guys here. But surely if I was to be thankful to anyone for sharing things with the community, it would be the leakers? They actually shared the stuff. Your contribution to the community is engaging in at best, dodgy and immoral business practices then keeping everything for yourself and bragging about it. 

Again, enjoy your collection. Do whatever you want with it. I don't care. But quit trying to frame yourself as the good guy here. 

Haha mate. I didn't brag about the stuff I had. That's the wrong impression you had on me, maybe it's out of some envy or prejudice. One way or another, I don't owe you anything and surely it won't be my duty to give you any songs. Yes, you can go and be thankful to the shaddy people who leaked stuff for fun. You people are weird. If you don't get me please just don't bother me. Because you were never in my shoes, so you wouldn't know how it feels like to be in my position. Yeah I've having my karma right now, I have nothing to complain about, all the things I've done has consequences, I'm in it. So, please if you don't get it, stop bothering me. Like I said, I'm not a saint. I didn't try to frame myself as a good guy lol, that's just your opinion.

2 minutes ago, loganrussell said:

It’s very telling that you’d rather lie and try to bring other people down to your level than defend your own position.

And sir what do you know about my level. I beg your pardon. You're the guy who started this argument when I didn't want to have anything to do with you. lol.

This argument of "is Admirice the good guy or the bad guy" is really going in circles now. You're not gonna convince each other, please just drop it. I think we have more than enough information in this thread for all of us to decide for ourselves whether what Admirice did is in any way right or not.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

People like you wouldn't understand it because you're one outsider. Gives you perfect position to stand on and accuse people like me. Cuz yeah, y'all could have your moral high grounds Cuz you didn't engage in anything. You're just enjoying the music. Nothing wrong with that.