✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Describe you home City, Town, or village or discrict !!

bart

Well this won`t take long lol :lol:

I live in a small town called Daventry in Northamptonshire,its about 80 miles from London(woot lol). All around us are about 200 villages (lol), The town centre is about a 5mins walk from were i live, the town is lively and its not too bad for shops..they are building a shopping centre(thank god lol). I go to a school called William Parker, which is one of two high schools, i also go to the Tertiary College which is much better than my shat school lol. All of my friends live either opposite me or round the corner, and some others live in the villages next to Daventry. We also have this thing called "Bourgh Hill" (can`t spell it lol) It is home to the BBC thing which is there..dunno if they still use it lol. It is also home of the Dirft thingy lol.

This is the sign outside dav lol

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I'll do mine properly :)

I live in the south of dublin and it's fairly handy because it's pretty easy to get to most places (bus~wise) there are a couple of rougher areas near where I am but not too much goes down where I am :dozey: I'm down the road from 2 of the main shopping centres in 2 areas surrounding mine so that's why I am always shopping :rolleyes: It's pretty easy to get to the city centre to shop too it's only 30 mins on a bus :dozey: but now we have this new luas thingy which is like the underground....only not underground :idea2: :dozey: It's pretty expensive here seeing as it's the city. I live literally across the road from a supermarket, a church, a school and a football pitch oh and a public garden :blush: it's pretty :rolleyes: :dozey:

THE END

I live in Bedfont, Middlesex.

It's okay here. Don't get it mixed up with Feltham..which is directly next door..and could also be part of my postal address. Bedfont is neat, tidy and friendly (apart form the odd annoying teenager, but who am i to talk eh?) and Feltham...well its scummy and full or rapists an murderers...thats why people from Bedfont don;t like it when others say they live in Feltham..because they are different places...argh!

Heres a picture of Bedfont lakes...

bedfont_lakes.jpg

Yeh thats it. :P

Okay...let me introduce you into a BIG BIG, well-known city. The metropolis...UNTERNEUSES.

It's in the south of Bavaria, 24 km away from Bamberg (you would find Bamberg on a map).

Over 350 people live in Unterneuses!!! :o There are nice small houses with gardens, big fields and in spring and summer there's the delicious smell of dung and liquid manure that the farmers' tractors spread in the air. Life here is very exciting. :snore: Cuz the next bigger town, Bad Staffelstein, is only 3km away and you can reach it well by bike and a station isn't that far away, too.

Yeah, that's where I live!!!! :D :cool:

mynydd Isa my home village - small, boring and full of knobheads

Woah, how do you pronounce that? :o lol

Badydrawngirl has already done London. But i agree, its a really cool place to live. There's a lot going on from the shopping areas to the tourist attractions. There is a lot of culture and diversity and thats what i love best. The "Theatreland" in the West end's pretty sweet...just off Oxford street, there's a road totally dedicated to music and there are tons of music shops.

The West London's great! There are lovely houses and the people there are very friendly. Notting Hill's really nice too... Camden's another place thriving with energy. There are so many different people there, its great. Punks, goths skaters, pot-heads ( :lol: ) you name it, Camden's got it! :lol: Oh yeah, thats where MTV is situated ;) ... and you can find tons of pubs and clubs.

Oh yeah, i love south London too, Brixton's my fav ;)

Err...and i cant think anymore :lol:

mynydd Isa my home village - small, boring and full of knobheads

Woah, how do you pronounce that? :o lol

I was thinking the exact same thing! :stunned:

Badydrawngirl has already done London. But i agree, its a really cool place to live. There's a lot going on from the shopping areas to the tourist attractions. There is a lot of culture and diversity and thats what i love best. The "Theatreland" in the West end's pretty sweet...just off Oxford street, there's a road totally dedicated to music and there are tons of music shops.

The West London's great! There are lovely houses and the people there are very friendly. Notting Hill's really nice too... Camden's another place thriving with energy. There are so many different people there, its great. Punks, goths skaters, pot-heads ( :lol: ) you name it, Camden's got it! :lol: Oh yeah, thats where MTV is situated there too ;) ... and you can find tons of pubs and clubs.

Oh yeah, i love south London too, Brixton's my fav ;)

Err...and i cant think anymore :lol:

I was on that street with all the music shops! But we never got around to going to Camden :embarrased: :rolleyes: