✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fake tan: Yay or Nay?

ladylike

I want to know what is your opinion on fake tanning. Is it popular where you are? Do you think it looks good?

It's just that everyone here is ashamed of being of their natural skin colour to be like everyone else and no one is proud of being light coloured or freckled. :)

I think it looks horrible when people have a really strong fake tan and then they put lighter coloured make up on their eyes and lips...ugh it frustrates me.

Alot of people that live near me have fake tans in attempt to be Christina whatsherface...but most of the time it doesnt work and they look like slappers...wait christina whats her face is a slapper so..yeh it works! And yeh i think people should be proud of their natural colour and freckles etc..but sometimes I guess people just want a change...and its not that they are not proud..it could just be that they fancy a change or in the summer their skin doenst take well to the sun and they have to get a fake tan.

Woah..I didnt realise I'd have so much to say about this.

:stunned:

I know a girl who has an HORRIBLE fake tan all the year. Her skin is totally dark brown, but soooooo fake!! Eeeeecs, she looks horrible!!

Me, I'm pale, I don't go to the beach and I'm a bit scared of fake tan, so I'm pale all the year and my friends laugh about me on summer... :dozey:

Its like a lotta things, such as make-up, if a girl uses it correctly it looks good (Sometimes GREAT if it really suits her) but if they plop it on there is nothing more disgusting. Christina Aguilera looks wretched a lot of the time, bricking on the makeup and fake tan.

I love naturally tanned girls, thats just damn sexy.

The amount of experience I've had with putting it on other people would class me as a professional! :lol: :lol: I say yay unless it looks like they've been tangoed :stunned:

I've used fake tan because I'm not dark and well....we don't get much sun here just incase ya didn't know :lol: :dozey:

I'm naturally tan so I never did,but girls in my school always do and I think its kinda stupid because everyone knows they're not that tan. If anything, go somewhere warm and stay outside for a long time! :D