✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

Tom didn't write Playing Along, it was Tim as always. Same goes for Maybe I Can Change. Hell, if Tom wrote Playing Along, then why is the demo version sung by Tim? ;)

NO. Tom wrote both songs, I'm completely sure. And what if Tim sang the demo version? Tom sang the demo version of SOWK, You don't see me... I can't quote a source right now but, as I said, in concerts Tom always says something like "this is a special moment because I wrote this song and blah blah blah". Same with Maybe I can change (it's on Wikipedia), was about his dark times with drugs.

Anyway, Keane have been shooting their new music video this weekend in Barcelona:

http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/telediario/cortes-bayona-exportando-talento-cine/1339996/

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

single should be coming out soon?

Well, let's see their schedule:

Tomorrow 9: They're going to be on BBC Morning Show where they'll be interviewed and they'll play a new song. Gig on Bexhill in the evening with new songs.

Saturday 10: Second gig on Bexhill.

Monday: Jimmy Kimmel, they'll play their first single in the US: Silenced by the night.

Tuesday: Silenced by the night available for download on Amazon.

Don't know about the music video, though. They're both (SBTN and Disconnected) been shooted in Barcelona.

PS: Happy birthday Tom! :)

Well, let's see their schedule:

Tomorrow 9: They're going to be on BBC Morning Show where they'll be interviewed and they'll play a new song. Gig on Bexhill in the evening with new songs.

Saturday 10: Second gig on Bexhill.

Monday: Jimmy Kimmel, they'll play their first single in the US: Silenced by the night.

Tuesday: Silenced by the night available for download on Amazon.

Don't know about the music video, though. They're both (SBTN and Disconnected) been shooted in Barcelona.

PS: Happy birthday Tom! :)

THANKS! :)

I honestly had no idea what was going on, so this is great info

De la War Pavillion gig taking place right now:

The Starting Line:

On The Road:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHPeZPijtvI]Keane - On The Road - YouTube[/ame]

Day Will Come:

Sea Fog: