✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

For me it's been pretty hard not to like everything they've done since UTIS. I'm enjoying this latest single, although after hearing 10 songs from the album I'd say they could have chosen a better song for the first single. Black Rain is just ridiculously beautiful. The Starting Line, and Sea Fog are really good as well. I also enjoyed hearing On The Road, it is pretty catchy and upbeat, and makes you wanna dance.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should see the previous pages then, with the video posts of the live performances of the other 9 songs they've played from the new album. 'Black rain' is a beauty. It was featured in the album trailer video that they released some weeks ago which also featured 'Sovereign Light Cafe', and 'Silenced By The Night' at the end.

I haven't listened to anything from Strangeland but Silenced By The Night :disappointed:

What's good?

Personally, I like them all. But of the ones we havent heard before, I would say The Starting Line, Watch How You Go and Black Rain.

I pre-ordered the box set! Looking forward to it. :D

And I've decided to avoid all of the new songs on the net. It's going to be hard but after MX, I've learnt my lesson. :P

Yeah, I pre-ordered the deluxe edition too. I'm really excited for it! I cant avoid the songs though between now and 7 May though. I have done alright so far, avoiding the Youtube videos from the De La Warr Pavilion. From what I have heard, they sound great! :wink3:

I don't really like Disconnected :disappointed:

That's okay the other one was good :nice:

Wait so Disconnected has a video? So they're BOTH singles? :uhoh:

Sorry if that was a dumb question, but I can't find a really clear source.

I don't really like Disconnected :disappointed:

That's okay the other one was good :nice:

Wait so Disconnected has a video? So they're BOTH singles? :uhoh:

Sorry if that was a dumb question, but I can't find a really clear source.

There was some talk about Disconnected being the first UK single and SBTN the first US single, alongside one another. But SBTN has since been confirmed as the first worldwide single.

PS I know that doesnt read very well but I couldnt find another way to explain it :) :P

That's weird

Weird? Why? Silenced by the night is the first single and Disconnected will be the second.

There's been a lot of chat about the album version of Disconnected. It looks like you either love it or hate it. I LOVE IT. I already loved the live version they played in 2010 but I think now they added more power overall, specially on the verses. And I love that kind of weird/creepy sound that it has, I think it will fit the music video perfectly (you know, the mini horror film...)