✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The X Factor Thread

Kerry

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember straight after he won he fucked up his performance with constant giggling and unprofessional attitude. The Caradon Inn is about the right level (although I'd rather spend £2.50 on pie and pies and a game of pool!)

Well at least it isn't Michelle Fatmanus, I suppose...................... :P

Well how else are we supposed to take it?

Why are you more offended by the thought of an article about Michelle McManus than one about Steve Brookstein?

Same type of show, same types of act, so what is it you dislike about her more, other than the fact she is overweight?

Well how else are we supposed to take it?

Why are you more offended by the thought of an article about Michelle McManus than one about Steve Brookstein?

Same type of show, same types of act, so what is it you dislike about her more, other than the fact she is overweight?

Well the two of them have a lot in common in the fact that they both won a TV talent contest backed by massive hype but then sank without trace.:rolleyes:

Well the two of them have a lot in common in the fact that they both won a TV talent contest backed by massive hype but then sank without trace.:rolleyes:

Exactly! The two of them are very similar, and yet you said,

Well at least it isn't Michelle Fatmanus, I suppose...................... :P

And I am asking why? Why is he better than her? Or why is she worse than him?

Exactly! The two of them are very similar, and yet you said,

And I am asking why? Why is he better than her? Or why is she worse than him?

He was actually better than her, as he at least had a half-decent soul voice. She was just awful in every way imaginable, and only won because she was the least bad of a terrible bunch, and very likely as the people voting felt sorry for her.:dozey:

And yet rather than just say "At least it wasn't Michelle McManus, she was an awful singer", you have to make a comment about her appearance.

Very sad...

Well that's how the pop music business is, unfortunately. Image plays a big part, whether you like it or not.:rolleyes:

Sorry, I was trying to make a genuine point and have a grown up conversation but I see you're just going to keep on with the name calling.

And I see it's aimed at another woman... I'll just go back to the kitchen where my kind belong!

Sorry, I was trying to make a genuine point and have a grown up conversation but I see you're just going to keep on with the name calling.

And I see it's aimed at another woman... I'll just go back to the kitchen where my kind belong!

Would it help if we changed the subject to Wastelife or Groanan Keating instead? They're crap too.:rolleyes:

And that goes for Leon (who?) Jackson, who didn't even make it to "first base".

Would it help if we changed the subject to Wastelife or Groanan Keating instead? They're crap too.:rolleyes:

And that goes for Leon (who?) Jackson, who didn't even make it to "first base".

No because you still won't give a proper answer to the question.

And Wastelife and Groanan Keating aren't "joke" names that make reference to those artists' appearance like Fatmanus and Lady Gargoyle. You save all the snide comments for the women.