✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who's The Next Coldplay

Guest ultimate1guy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well for the time being i would say " Keane " are the new Coldplay , being just as good as them with the release of there new album , but then no one could ever steal coldplays thunder ! :smug:

HTTT :sneaky:

Agreed. Although there will only be 1 Coldplay, Keane has the power to move you like Coldplay does. In fact, Some of Keane's songs are more heart-felt and a bit more emotional. Keane having no guitars in the mix, makes more for an original sound right off the bat. Top to bottom its hard to say which is the better album "Parachutes" or "Hopes and Fears", but they are both great. It's an accomplishment when Keane's new album can shine as much as Coldplay's first.

But that's just me.

Agreed. Although there will only be 1 Coldplay, Keane has the power to move you like Coldplay does. In fact, Some of Keane's songs are more heart-felt and a bit more emotional. Keane having no guitars in the mix, makes more for an original sound right off the bat. Top to bottom its hard to say which is the better album "Parachutes" or "Hopes and Fears", but they are both great. It's an accomplishment when Keane's new album can shine as much as Coldplay's first.

But that's just me.

yes i too agree with you there , Keane have that special something just like coldplay had with Parachutes , both exellent debut albums in there own ways .

HTTT :sneaky:

you think HE'S a nerd??? (Yes!..but..) i am listening to Gregorian music, and aversion of Clocks... :( someone try to 'Shoot and apple off MY head'...and miss, and hit me in the face please...

I'll give you the money After the job has been done ;)