✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

You let hype take control of your taste.

And, the only reason why you and other people like Avatar and some of the other movies you mentioned are the special effects.

I'm not much of a fan of action flicks, because it's just explosions and shit happening, and doesn't take much time of the plot, dialogue and character development.

And Twilight was stupid for the same reasons i've mentiones above, some romantic movies are good, but alot of them are cheesy.

I totally agree with you :awesome:

That's exactly what I think. I didn't like Avatar, Twilight, or whatever just because they were well advertised and had good special effects. The only good side I see on Avatar is that for once it's a NEW IDEA, and not a remake of any kind of old stuff that already existed (See SHerlock Holmes, Iron Man, vampire love-stories, and much more).

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know my stuff dude, I want to be a filmmaker.

I'm a very critical person when it comes to movies.

They are tons of indy movies that are amazing yet, not many people have watched them.

This one should be indie-ish i dont know its in the same league as Run Lola Run I Think awesome foreign film that I just recently discovered, It shows people's different personalities. and the powers of LUST (hahahaha)

amelie.jpg

9/10

Kick Ass - 7.5/10, Hit Girl is wonderful :) Some really nice jokes.

le_missionnaire-75736.jpg

10/10 easygoing french comedy.. recommended! :)

Do you know it's a movie a lot of people hate, here in France ? The 2 comedians are just so bad... :( French cinema can do a lot better. :)

Clash of the Titans.

6/10

You guys know how much I hate action films, though I went to see this with my family.

It went a little to fast for me, and as I say of most action films, alot of fighting and not alot of CD or dialogue.

The story was pretty good, I love mythology and loved the Medusa scene, even though it has an alternative ending of how she dies, it was alright.

To nitpick, I'd say that it doesn't have the best acting, and it had alot of CGI acid trips in some scenes.