Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pianist - 10/10

Very sad, but amazing.

Hey, I love that movie! :heart: And it's funny, because the last movie I watched was...

Schindler's List (for the 2nd time)

10/10

schindlers-list-DVDcover.jpg

Props to Ralph Fiennes for expertly playing the most despicable, disgusting character in a movie EVER.

But you know I still love you, Ralph.

Hey, I love that movie! :heart: And it's funny, because the last movie I watched was...

Schindler's List (for the 2nd time)

10/10

schindlers-list-DVDcover.jpg

Props to Ralph Fiennes for expertly playing the most despicable, disgusting character in a movie EVER.

But you know I still love you, Ralph.

Schindler's List. <3

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. 9/10

one_flew_over_the_cuckoos_nest_ver12.jpg

Aw, I thought it was a fantastic interpretation of the book. (and I'm kind of glad that even though the movie kept the violence, it wasn't as bloody or crazy as in the book. Or I would have felt like I was watching that one scene in Kill Bill where she kills all those people in that restaurant in Japan.) And I don't normally like Nicholas Cage, but I found his portrayal as Big Daddy super enjoyable. But to each their own, I suppose. :)

The picture of Dorian Gray

8/10

I loved the book, so I was really looking forward to seeing the film. All in all, there weren't too many "wow"-moments, but it was pretty decently adapted and the actors did a great job (in particular Ben Barnes, quite obviously). :)

Aw, I thought it was a fantastic interpretation of the book. (and I'm kind of glad that even though the movie kept the violence, it wasn't as bloody or crazy as in the book. Or I would have felt like I was watching that one scene in Kill Bill where she kills all those people in that restaurant in Japan.) And I don't normally like Nicholas Cage, but I found his portrayal as Big Daddy super enjoyable. But to each their own, I suppose. :)

I got the parody and it was kinda funny and it's obviously a total fantasy world.. but I still couldn't stand watching it.

Iron Man 2 - 9.5/10

I love french comedies, so I liked this one. Now I understand the low score on IMDB

If you like them and if you haven't seem them (I don't know how they worked outside of France), try to see Le Dîner de Cons and La Cité de la Peur especially, or OSS 117 Le Caire Nid D'Espions, Le Père Noël est une Ordure, Les Bronzés... that kind of movies are the best comedies France ever made :lol: