🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TAO Tin Tin - 7/10

The visuals were amazing but I felt really lost in the story, not to mention that the captains flashbacks pretty much dominated the film so it might as well just be called The Captains Drunk Ass Flashbacks. It was something I already saw, the bad guy wants the treasure and we must do everything to stop him. Maybe because it was a kids film.. I dont know but War Horse was the better Spielberg movie of 2011.

you gotta remember that the story is around 70 years old...

tin tin 9/10

This is not exactly a movie but a TV series, rather old one but i watched it recently and liked it very much, it's called The Thorn Birds (starring Richard Chamberlain and Rachel Ward) and is based on a novel. Has anyone read the book and would you recommend it?

Back to the future :D - 8/10

Apart from the annoying Doc (does he have to be astonished & screaming all the time ?! ), I can't help but love that movie :D

Though my opinion might be influenced by Chris : I watched the movie yesterday night and was smiling all the time because many moments of this movie remind me of him :lol:

Wings of Desire (Wim Wenders, 1987)

Disappointed with this one, my concentration during this wasn't too good though. Columbo was muy bueno, Nick Cave and Rowland S. Howard too, but this was still kinda too artsy in the way that i don't like artsy. Kinda forced I could say. From the two Wenders films I've seen, Paris, Texas wins this one by a clear mile. Maybe few. Angels make me suspicious, too.

i'll give this one 5,8/10

Wings of Desire (Wim Wenders, 1987)

Disappointed with this one, my concentration during this wasn't too good though. Columbo was muy bueno, Nick Cave and Rowland S. Howard too, but this was still kinda too artsy in the way that i don't like artsy. Kinda forced I could say. From the two Wenders films I've seen, Paris, Texas wins this one by a clear mile. Maybe few. Angels make me suspicious, too.

i'll give this one 5,8/10

Whaat? Wings of Desire is one of my favorite films.

The Social Network (seen it alreay, so I'm not gonna rate it).