🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - 9/10 If Gary Oldman doesn't win the oscar for this role I'll lose my faith in the academy awards (which already isn't much) :P

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (the swedish version) - 8/10 really strong movie...I haven't seen the american version, but it's almost impossible to beat this

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - 10/10!! :dazzled: I love this kind of movies haha and Martin Freeman is just brilliant :awesome: Reading the book now...

The Kids Are All Right - 6/10 it's cool, not an usual theme

Watched the end of Donnie Darko last night. Sincerely weird film.

I love that movie :P and yes, it's very very very weird lol

Chronicle - 8/10 Very good

The Muppets - 10/10 OMG I MISSED THE MUPPETS :bigcry: I cried so much in some parts that made me remember their show and the first movie :)

An American In Paris - 8.5/10

Singin' In The Rain - 10/10

Gene Kelly :awesome:

I love Grace Kelly so much shes the most beautiful woman ever. Have you seen Rear Window? In the film she is a mega babe, she wears the most gorgeous ball gown dresses, im so jealous of them. I just love her hair and makeup, just so elegant. I bought a Grace Kelly photo biography and I became so obsessed. I even went to a make over day and became Grace kelly for the day. It was amazing, I havd a wig put on and lashings of red lippie. The studio even had some vintage dresses for me to choose from. It was based in Ireland for those who love famous people impersonations.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: