✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

Coldplay - Life In Technicolor II :viva: :earmuffs:

One of my favourite songs ! If I could choose an old song which they haven't performed for a long time for them to perform it on their upcoming tour, it will be Life In Technicolor ii definitely!!!!

It's just an amazing song...

• Like 3

Believe it or not, this was released just recently. Surprising for how rocky and good it is. Not to mention I heard it in mainstream radio today which usually plays the pop songs. Hopefully this gets popular so people can remember what good music is again. Then maybe music would change for the better again. I found another song to fit in somewhere of my Best Songs of 2015...

• Like 1

Believe it or not, this was released just recently. Surprising for how rocky and good it is. Not to mention I heard it in mainstream radio today which usually plays the pop songs. Hopefully this gets popular so people can remember what good music is again. Then maybe music would change for the better again. I found another song to fit in somewhere of my Best Songs of 2015...

Wow, this sounds very good. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

In the Scientist Coldplay video comment section, someone reccomended me to check out this song. They said that this was a very unknown song from a very unknown artist, yet so underrated. This is a beautiful song, and I thank them for introducing me to another world of great music. Here's a few other songs from this:

• Like 2

In the Scientist Coldplay video comment section, someone reccomended me to check out this song. They said that this was a very unknown song from a very unknown artist, yet so underrated. This is a beautiful song, and I thank them for introducing me to another world of great music. Here's a few other songs from this:

''A Sign'' sounds really really good.. Thanks so much for sharing these !

I am currently listening to this!! Holy Moly I've never heard this version for some reason, why couldn't this edit be the one they settled on?!

:O I am hugely suprised you actually like it. Considering your love for Parachutes and the quieter stuff, how this one is more EDM and dancey than the normal version and you like it more is just beyond me... (I'm probably taking it the wrong way, you probably hate it too just less than the normal version :P)

But I do agree. This version is miles better than the studio version. When your looking for something dancey and upbeat this is the ASFOS to listen to and it's just so uplifting and dancey and it's done so well that I freaking love it. ASFOS normal version is more for casual listening which is very good for that to.

However, I think the ultimate one that should have made it to the album is this version:

It fits the album a lot better than any other versions, since it's actually less dancey which fits better with the album itself. However, I understand Coldplay and they meant for ASFOS to be the "light at the end of the tunnel" so as to speak for GS and essentially the state they were in at that time so I guess it has it's place in GS for that reason. I don't like the transition from ASFOS to Fly On though. You go from this big dance tune to the quietest, calmest, most solemn piano ballad you could imagine... and they should have thrown another track in there. Miracles maybe? It'd fit in as well. It has sort of the same problem since Miracles is the same way but it'd wouldn't be as bad.

I like it more since it actually gets your attention more. I mean, ASFOS was meant to be a dance tune. This edit brought it's FULL potential out and really showed off what ASFOS could have been. This should have been the one that was released, it's MUCH dancier and attention-grabbing than the normal one. The normal one feels like a dance tune that's restrained, and therefore sort of makes for a lukewarmish final product, even though I still really like it just for casual listening if I'm not in a dancey mood. But... you know what I mean? It wants to explode entirely, but it just doesn't. And this edit brings out the true beauty of the song!!!! (And the live version too).

''A Sign'' sounds really really good.. Thanks so much for sharing these !

No problem :) But the one you should thank is that one person way down in the comment section for alerting me that this artist even existed. This artist deserves more recognition!! (Then again, you know what happens when you become popular... maybe it's best to stay hidden and let the people with a real musical taste dig for it, and then find this gem :P)

Or maybe you should be thanking me after all. It was like 100 comments + down in that comment section, I'm like the only person who would ever dig down that far there :P But that's what you should do, as shown here you can discover great artists sometimes that way :P

One thing though, this artist doesn't have a lot of music, maybe ~20 songs on their YouTube page but I haven't checked anything else. And 2 are covers. But as they say, quality over quantity :P

• Like 1

I am hugely suprised you actually like it. Considering your love for Parachutes and the quieter stuff, how this one is more EDM and dancey than the normal version and you like it more is just beyond me... (I'm probably taking it the wrong way, you probably hate it too just less than the normal version :P)

Surprisingly I do actually like it and for the most part I hate EDM. I think it's the dynamic of adding Chris's voice to this brash and loud mix.

The actual version that made it onto the record is, like was mentioned above, very lukewarm.

(I also like the picture on the video so this probably subconsciously influenced my thinking :P)

• Like 1