✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

Right now, listening to the Ghost Stories Album. As you probably know it is one of my least favourite Coldplay albums, but there are rare moments when I want to listen to it. I found that in the middle of the night, when you are down, it's actually not that bad.

And you're always in my head :(

I agree. The night time is definetely the best time to listen to Ghost Stories, in fact I've never listened to it outside of nighttime because I find it so unfitting. (Well not so unfitting, but unfitting enough.)

• Like 1

Topaz. Not sure if you heard of the artist before, since they're very hidden and unknown, but their music is truly undefined. No one I've ever heard before has done anything like it. It's an undefined genre. I can't tell you honestly. There's nothing really to compare it to.... it's true artistry. It's a form of electronic, a very, very experimental electronic at that. I guess some of the vocals are thrown around like in Radiohead's Kid A. It's very experimental just like Kid A actually. But the music sounds much different. Although I don't know, they're similar in a way... very different feel yet they actaully are in a way similar... Search "Half Awake Pt 1" and you'll notice some similarities. It kind of feels like it. I don't know. Their music doesn't really have a defined melody to it (well it does sometimes, but it focuses more on texture rather than structured verse-chorus and a defined melody style). Which, in my opinion, is very artistic, because it's a lot harder to create a song that's like that rather that doing the typical structured song with a defined melody. I'd say it's a form of ambient, but with more upbeat, and diverse instrumentation. It's undefined. I know I've said that before, but I don't think anyone's done anything like it before (again, outside of Kid A which is experimental, and is a bit similar, but not in the feel).

It'd be very interesting to see Coldplay go in this direction next. It'd certainly be a long ways from pop, that's for sure. I'm not sure I'd actually want them to go in this direction but at least we'd know that they had their artistry bad if they did. (However, my true dream is to not see Coldplay try and do something someone else has done before, even if it is really experimental, but just like with this artist, do something entirely new. That would truly make my day to hear an album like that from Coldplay, although I know that they're just not at that artistic level now and it probably won't happen for a million years).

WOW...impressed. when you love Massive Attack and you Love Kate Moss

and here they are. together...it's just damn good one

love it

and it's fresh and new just published ;)

Oooooh!!!! I love massive attack! Their album Mezzanine is da bomb diggity.

Besides them I've been listening to This Will Destroy You and Múm.