✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brasil?

heineken

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Chapada Diamantina. The view of this house is absolutely amazing. LOL gotta save money :P

Thank you! I love Doves so much. It seems that you're the guy in your avi right? :nice:

Wait, aren't Chapada Diamantina and Diamantina two different places? I thought Diamantina is in Minas Gerais, and Chapada Diamantina is in Bahia...

Nahh that's just this random guy I stalk :rolleyes:

That's right. I though that we were talking about the same place, Chapada Diamantina. The picture that you posted is from Diamantina National Park (Parque Nacional da Chapada Diamantina) and it's in Bahia, not in Minas Gerais. There is a city in Minas Gerais called Diamantina but the house I want to buy is in Diamantina National Park.

A pic from Diamantina city:

diamantina_ricardo-nl_fechada.jpg

I'm sorry, I confused you.

That's right. I though that we were talking about the same place, Chapada Diamantina. The picture that you posted is from Diamantina National Park (Parque Nacional da Chapada Diamantina) and it's in Bahia, not in Minas Gerais. There is a city in Minas Gerais called Diamantina but the house I want to buy is in Diamantina National Park.

A pic from Diamantina city:

diamantina_ricardo-nl_fechada.jpg

I'm sorry, I confused you.

Looks like a wonderful place. Diamantina means diamond, right?

Almost :P Diamante means Diamond. Quite similar. I've been there a couple of times... I love the weather (it's actually a bit cold) and the historical houses. And the restaurants too :D Gotta go Josh, let me know if you need any help with portuguese right?

Almost :P Diamante means Diamond. Quite similar. I've been there a couple of times... I love the weather (it's actually a bit cold) and the historical houses. And the restaurants too :D Gotta go Josh, let me know if you need any help with portuguese right?

Will do. Have a good one buddy.

Good then :nice: I'm actually from Minas Gerais state, known for its historical cities. I wish I was from Bahia :wacko: For me it's the most wonderful part of Brazil.

errrm... anyone minds if I switch back to portuguese? :uhoh:

Nih, de onde vc é em MG? Amo amo amo seu estado. Minha tia morou anos em BH então sempre passei ferias lá e viajando por MG. Ah, e tenho uma amigona aqui do coldplaying que é de BH.

PS: Bahia is overrated. Bom mesmo é Pernambuco (tá, sou bairrista. e sim, tô brincando. A Bahia é linda *com sotaque de Caetano pra dar mais efeito*)

Me pueden decir amigos Brasileros cuantas veces exactamente estuvo Coldplay ahi y en donde?

Ciudades y fechas por favor,

Obrigado :D

pd: soy de Uruguay :D amo Brasil,si no fuese uruguayo seria Brasilero :)

1ero Uruguay 2do Brasil 3ro England jaja