🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Arcade Fire

*Justine*

it's very nice right!

im glad you liked the live. :)

yeah. i love the whole set from that concert. thanks for sharing. it was actually just the first time that i've seen any vid of arcade fire's live performances. :embarrassed::\

i've been listening to them for months now but never really thought of watching live vids. now, im hooked. :smug::laugh3::laugh3: loving them more and more each day. :heart:

So after listening to "Funeral" straight through, I've reached a decision.

The Arcade Fire shall now have a coveted spot in my music library. Win's voice is an acquired taste, I find. At first, I couldn't stand "Crown of Love" due to the vocals. I allowed myself the liberty to listen to "Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)" a few times, and it got better each time. Now, I rather like the group. I wish Regine would sing more.

So yeah. Second chances are good. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dunno how legit this is...

Word reaches the eFestivals basement that at Reading and Leeds festivals this year you'll get to see....

Arcade Fire - returning after a few years, this time we understand that they're set to headline.

Blink 182 - after a few years away, these guys are back and we understand that this year they'll be taking one of the top slots.

And finally, the act we're least sure of but believe are the third headliner are My Chemical Romance.

As we always say with information like this, these acts are not officially confirmed, and there's the possibility that the information we've given above is wrong. We are however confident that the information we've received is good and that we fully expect to see at least two of the above (Blink 192 & Arcade Fire) confirmed as headliners later this month.

Reading Festival takes place on the bank holiday weekend, from Friday 27th to Sunday 29th August at Little Johns Farm, Richfield Avenue, Reading, Berkshire, with the sister event, Leeds Festival, taking place the same wekend at Bramham Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/10/100301f.shtml

... but European festivals in August FUCK YEAH :awesome:

Now i'm even more tempted to go to oxegen.

I'm only allowed to go for one day this year

and I don't know which day they're playing. :bigcry:

They play on the Friday.

I really hope they'll announce some more dates soon. I'd rather have those than a release date, to be honest. :sweatdrop:

Ideally, the album should be released before the live dates. That's only months away now. Ideally being the operative word of course. :cheesy:

Where are you really from? :)
Antarctica of course! :thinking: But when I'm not there I usually reside in the little country west of Germany and north of Belgium. :nice:

FUCK ROCK WERCHTER FUCK :bomb:

I HAVE NO MONEY. :bigcry:

OK, so Arcade Fire have been confirmed for Hovefestivalen (Norway) on July 2nd and Rock Werchter (Belgium) on July 4th. I might buy a day pass for Rock Werchter, Pearl Jam and Them Crooked Vultures are playing as well on the 4th. :nice:

-randomness ensues-

So I was playing "Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)" on the piano in the orchestra room after class, and one of my classmates from Strings Methods walks by and says, "Aren't you playing that Arcade Fire song?" I was so happy he recognized it. I was proud of myself. :nice:

/random.

Ideally, the album should be released before the live dates. That's only months away now. Ideally being the operative word of course. :cheesy:

Antarctica of course! :thinking: But when I'm not there I usually reside in the little country west of Germany and north of Belgium. :nice:

Ah, the Netherlands, land of the free. :)