✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the Backstreet Boys thread!!

weedy_gonzalez

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, let me get this straight. Dave Matthews Band gets discussed here a few weeks ago and everyone but me bashes the shit out of the band. Now Backstreetboys get talked about like they are some type of great band. I cannot stand this type of music. Never have and I never will. They literally make me ill. Anyways Matt, I'm glad you had a good time at the show though ;)

ok' date=' let me get this straight. Dave Matthews Band gets discussed here a few weeks ago and everyone but me bashes the shit out of the band. Now Backstreetboys get talked about like they are some type of great band. I cannot stand this type of music. Never have and I never will. They literally make me ill. Anyways Matt, I'm glad you had a good time at the show though ;)[/quote']

I'm sorry that happened people should be tolerant of other people's likes and dislikes of bands but if you dislike them then it is better to not post! At least that is what I try to do so I don't offend someone who likes that band!

Matt

I'm sorry that happened people should be tolerant of other people's likes and dislikes of bands but if you dislike them then it is better to not post! At least that is what I try to do so I don't offend someone who likes that band!

But that is the point of debate. I did not pass judgement about you I just posted my disdain for BSB :)

I like 'Incomplete'...............and so what!! I own their first album and Millenium.... :embarrased: At least I can say this.... if they were to ever go solo.. all of them.. they would be successful.. unlike another 90s boyband... :coughn*synccough:

:thinking:

nick carter anyone? ;)

me... :embarrased:

I was totally in love with Nick!...after Hilton Nick was so disgusting for me...so I change to Howie!.-.-.-.-.- :cool:

I have seen them twice... :P

------------------------

oh my gosh I cant believe I said that! :stunned: :shy:

well.. I like them since I was nine.. I used to like pop music then.. but now I like bands like coldplay, keane, oasis U2 and the beatles.. but I like the backstreet boys too.. hehe.. and <I'm proud of it..

so... when do you had seen the boys??