weedy_gonzalez

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

d

sipo...mexicana 100%...no muy orgullosa...prefiero otro lugar!...ja! :P

:angry: how can you not be proud of ur country, specially mexico :angry:

yeah it has its problems like any other country, ok,ok HUGE PROBLEMS, but still, i dong live there anymore but i am still damn proud to have aztec blood running through my veins

anyways---i hate the bsb----i use to like them in the 90's and i guess i still like those songs but i hate them now

Backstreet Boys Kitchener,ON Saturday Sept 10, 2005 Review

The Call

My Beautiful Woman

More Than That

Climbing the Walls

Shape of My Heart

I'll Be The One

I Still...

I Want It That Way

Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely

Larger Than Life

Siberia

All I Have To Give

As Long As You Love Me

I'll Never Break Your Heart

Just Want You To Know

Crawling Back To You

Drowning

Quit Playin' Games (With My Heart)

Weird World

Incomplete

Encore

Backstreet’s Back

Above were the actual songs they sang so it doesn’t include the video with songs going!

I was three rows up from the right side of the stage (GD15, row C, seat 7), and it was the BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never got to meet the guys but the concert was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The show helped me let go of the pain and sadness I had in my life!!!!!!!! They helped me focus on something more positive and have fun!!!!!!!!! I screamed and cried and sang out loud very loudly all the way from the start to the end!!!!!!!!!! The parents around where I was looked at me oddly and thought I was strange for being a male fan alone with a girl with me but I don’t care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will always support the guys no matter what people say to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now two days later my voice is still not quite back to normal it was pretty much shot on Sunday morning, now I’m starting to get it back but not fully yet!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t care I had so much FUN and it is a small price to pay!!!!!!!!!!!! It was totally worth the $70 I paid to get a ticket and I got some pictures I’m going to get developed, but I can’t post them as I don’t have a scanner.

A highlight for me was the fact that Brian waved to me from the stage twice, and he also gave me the thumbs up sign twice and that really meant so much to me!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I never got to meet Brian but just him waving at me and giving me the thumbs up meant so much to me!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost like he was non-verbally saying “Glad to see ya here and glad we have another male fan.”

They had a really cool effect for “Siberia” where they had dried ice smoke going all over the stage, and then they walked down the stairs on the stage from the top level to the bottom while fake snow rained down!!!!!!!!!!! It was really cool, but I snapped my last picture before that so I was mad about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All in all it was an AWESOME night and my FIRST BSB SHOW but NOT my last!!!!!!!!! I really hope they come back to Kitchener next Canadian tour!!!!!!!! If so, I will for sure be there!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are totally still on my list of bands to see live and always will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully next time I will be a member of the Fanclub, and hopefully I will get a meet and greet pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways I’d encourage anyone male or female to go see BSB LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt

:angry: how can you not be proud of ur country, specially mexico :angry:

yeah it has its problems like any other country, ok,ok HUGE PROBLEMS, but still, i dong live there anymore but i am still damn proud to have aztec blood running through my veins

:surprised: ... :uhoh2: :uhoh: :embarrased:

I was fan. I WAS. But I can say I was a very loyal fan, from 1998 til about 2003 I loved them and still I can't hate them, they are really talented, I wish they would have made it to seperate from crapy pop with their comeback, they seemed quite grown-up. I think it was Howie - he likes Coldplay!

Listening to Incomplete, the beginning sounds like "whoa, that sounds not bad" but the refrain messes it up. Just another boygroup ballad. And the critics about the new album are bad, unfortunately, that's it.

whoa, an enthusiastic male BSB fan. Other boys in his age love Metal or stuff! :stunned: it's cool that you go your own way without caring what people say ;)

I was fan. I WAS. But I can say I was a very loyal fan, from 1998 til about 2003 I loved them and still I can't hate them, they are really talented, I wish they would have made it to seperate from crapy pop with their comeback, they seemed quite grown-up. I think it was Howie - he likes Coldplay!

Listening to Incomplete, the beginning sounds like "whoa, that sounds not bad" but the refrain messes it up. Just another boygroup ballad. And the critics about the new album are bad, unfortunately, that's it.

whoa, an enthusiastic male BSB fan. Other boys in his age love Metal or stuff! :stunned: it's cool that you go your own way without caring what people say ;)

Yep I don't care what other people think of me I like what I like and since I'm the one putting out the money for it having me like it is the most important thing!!!!!!!!!!

Matt

Yep I don't care what other people think of me I like what I like and since I'm the one putting out the money for it having me like it is the most important thing!!!!!!!!!!

Matt

that's cool matt.. I'm sure you are a good guy...

and the backstreet boys are so great.. well... I dopn't like pop music now.. but the backstreet boys are a great band.. they can sing so good... and well.. never gone isn't their best album.. but.. I guess they would made a new greta album hehe