✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Yay Gwyneth. Is that really how you spell her name? I keep thinking its Gwenyth...Im too drunk and/or tired to speel rihgt now. I feel like Radiohead, they should do a song about insomnia, it would describe me well...:mellow:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simon pretended to break chris's neck and apple was scared? i find that hilarious and adorable at the same time. i'd kind of love to see that scene. well, i'd kind of just like to see chris and simon being hilarious together, because they're like two of my favorite people ever. poor apple, though!

thanks for all this, mimi!!

Lookie what I found :sneaky:

gwynpegg.jpg

I like your sig by the by :D

Ok one more cool thing I found. Looks like we won't hear from Gwyneth until Nov. after coldplay is done touring. She'll be with her family. She called into a radio station...you can hear moses in the background :)

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2008/05/gwyneth-paltrow.html#more

thank you for this!! it's a great interview, and hearing moses in the background is pretty adorable.

i hate how people think she's a total bitch. i just don't understand how you can hear her in an interview and think that she is not a nice, polite, intelligent, down-to-earth person.

(and thanks for the picture mimi!! :D)

No-one has uploaded it all to YouTube yet, here's some funny clips though

media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2nKU-H6ADI&feature=related[/media]

LOL! Wow, you'd never see that on american TV. The funny thing is, Chris and the band have been on Jonathan Ross before and they will most likely make an appearance after the album's released. So I wouldn't be surprised if Chris confronts Jonathan Ross and beats him up like a New York photographer.

oh man, yeah, you'd never see that sort of thing on american TV, at least not on TV that's not fiction. they'd censor it pretty badly.

haha, it would be hilarious if chris mentioned that when they're on jonathan ross, but knowing him, he won't at all. he'll dodge it even if ross mentions it. like the last time he was on, he only nodded curtly when asked if he had kids (i think it was ross, anyway...i seem to remember him mentioning apple singing while chris was playing piano :nice:)

I just watched the Ross interview on youtube, it was quite cringy actually when he asked about them singing together cos Chris kind of goes... "I don't wana talk about it" really quietly, and then Jonathan Ross moves on reaaaally quickly :S

here's a short interview of Gwyneth talking about her kids. it's taken from my tv programme magazine of this week.

I tried my best to translate it properly .. be nice :P

In Iron man, you play Pepper Potts, the hero's uptight and perfectionist assistant. Not so fun, is it ?

Oh, yeah ! it allows me to play with my own image ! People think I'm strict, but I made a lot of progress since my kids' births. Thanks to Moses, 2, and Apple, 4, I'm finally letting go. The research of perfection is now for work only !

Were you a superhero comic book fan when you were young ?

Not really. and since my brother didnt read any either, I really missed it.

We're not used to seeing you in big budget films. What made you do it ?

Actually, it's Robert. He told me : "hey Gwyneth, what about playing in a film that people would go and see, for a change ?" (she laughs) To play with him, I would've accepted anything, I think! this shooting was a breath of fresh air.

It's your first film in three years. Why this break ?

I stopped idealizing this job. All this doesnt matter. My children became my priority. I'll have time to chain shootings when they'll be grown ups... if people still need me ! Now, I dont go really far from them. Working on Iron man was perfect for me : I was shooting two days a week in LA, so I had time to go back home and see them.

Are your children aware of the fact that their parents (father is Coldplay's singer Chris Martin) are famous ?

I dont tell them about it, indeed. But they understand things that I'm afraid of. At 2, Moses already knows how to say paparazzi : I had to explain him who these people were who sometimes were chasing us by car.

And Apple ?

Apple doesnt like me to get out of my mother role : two years ago when I was presenting at the Oscar and when she saw me on TV with my dress, she started crying.

numriser0002qi3.jpg

I just watched the Ross interview on youtube, it was quite cringy actually when he asked about them singing together cos Chris kind of goes... "I don't wana talk about it" really quietly, and then Jonathan Ross moves on reaaaally quickly :S

Haha he asked an innocent question. He asked who had kids, and looking at Chris and he got all nervous. Jon told him Apple was beautiful and he wouldn't even respond to just that! :laugh3:

If he said that to Gywneth she'd be like, " I knowwwwwwwwww thank youuuu!"

http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/04/29/gwyneth-paltrow-on-religion-there-is-something-out-there/

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has given a rare insight into her views on religion, revealing she believes “there is something out there”.

The 35-year-old ‘Running with Scissors’ actress, famous for her love of yoga and macrobiotic food, has lifted the lid on what really makes her tick.

“I believe Mohammed and Jesus and Buddha and Shiva are all the exact same thing: an energy, our link to something larger than ourselves,” she said. “I do believe there is something out there and you can channel that energy.”

Paltrow, who’s married to Coldplay star Chris Martin, added to Britain’s Heat magazine: “Although I don’t talk about my husband in interviews, I have heard him describe songwriting in that way.

“Life is short and so precious and you have to make the best of it. It is not the big houses, the big cars, the wardrobes full of clothes or the diamonds; it is knowing that you are happy with yourself and that you have made a worthwhile contribution.”

Are your children aware of the fact that their parents (father is Coldplay's singer Chris Martin) are famous ?

I dont tell them about it, indeed. But they understand things that I'm afraid of. At 2, Moses already knows how to say paparazzi : I had to explain him who these people were who sometimes were chasing us by car.

that's just awful, i think. i can't imagine what it would be like to be a baby and to have your family constantly chased and how scary that would be, nevermind growing up in an atmosphere like that. insanity.

that's just awful, i think. i can't imagine what it would be like to be a baby and to have your family constantly chased and how scary that would be, nevermind growing up in an atmosphere like that. insanity.

They'll know about it eventually, but it is a pretty bad atmosphere to grow up in.. :(

PALTROW: 'MARTIN IS A PERFECTIONIST'

pr-inside-71716-gwyneth-paltrow.jpg

Hollywood actress GWYNETH PALTROW has lavished praise on her husband CHRIS MARTIN for working so hard on his band COLDPLAY's new album - after he deemed their last effort "s**t".

The Sliding Doors star has supported Martin while he has been writing and recording the group's fourth album Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends, which is released later this year (08).

Paltrow insists her husband had a low opinion of the band's last LP, 2005's X&Y, and that spurred him on to make his new album much better.

And she is convinced she has never seen anyone put that much effort into a project.

She says, "I've been around a lot of very talented people and a lot of people who really work hard and I've never seen anything like it. Nowhere near. I've never seen anyone put every atom and molecule of themselves into something.

"To some people, you would say, 'Wow that was a great film,' or 'That was a great book - how are you going to raise the bar?' "But if you regard your last work as s**t, where do you go from there?"

http://www.pr-inside.com/paltrow-martin-is-a-perfectionist-r577164.htm

Royal Gwyneth

Gwyneth Paltrow is pictured here shooting a commercial in Rome today wearing a gorgeous white dress on a red carpet crowded with paparazzi and a carriage waiting her for at the end of the line. In some shots she can be seen before entering her palace turning around and waving to her subjects.

Needless to say, she was probably having the best time ever. Having people bow down to her and getting paid for it at the same time? It was a dream day for my Gwynnie!

As she has so often these last few weeks, she’s also standing on yet another pair of gorgeous gold and black sky high heels.

I want.

royal%20g%204%20may08.jpgroyal%20g%202%20may08.jpgroyal%20g%205%20may08.jpg

http://www.laineygossip.com/Gwyneth_Paltrow_shooting_commercial_in_Rome.aspx

she looks nice ! hating the shoes but loving the dress !

Time magazine :

'My son did say the word paparazzi the other day, and he's only 2.' GWYNETH PALTROW, calling the media attention given to her and rock-star husband Chris Martin "slightly disturbing"