✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

GWYNETH PALTROW’S MARRIAGE IS OVER SAY HER KNEES

knee.jpg

Paltrow's knees have worked with some of the world's top radiographers

GWYNETH Paltrow’s four-year marriage to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin is over, the Hollywood star’s knees revealed last night.

According to the knees, the pair will announce a split within days with Paltrow blaming Martin’s unreasonably high voice and his inability to grow a proper man’s beard.

The actress and her knees have been inseparable in recent weeks with the highly visible leg joints accompanying her to premieres of her new film Iron Man while husband Chris was nowhere to be seen.

One friend said: "He's never liked her knees. Especially after they they told her to steer clear of him 'cause he's a donkey-faced bedwetter who yodels like an Austrian pervert.

"But she loves them. It was her knees that got her back on her feet after her split with Brad."

Nikki Hollis, a celebrity marriage analyser, said high hemlines and bare knees were often the first outward sign that a star couple’s relationship was on the rocks.

She said: "For years you would not have known she had knees, it’s been long dresses or those horrible three-quarter combats that make you look like a deformed dwarf.

"Suddenly she’s out every night dressed as a stripper while he’s at home growing muesli in his bum fluff looking like a smelly tramp.

"People thought it was all made up about Charles and Diana but you go look at that photograph from the Taj Mahal and tell me what you see: knees."

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/gwyneth-paltrow%92s-marriage-is-over-say-her-knees-20080428908/

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

say what you will, the angle is kinda off.....but she looks HOT for a 35 year old mother of two. Go girl.

She'll be on the today show 04/29 and MTV live 05/1

She talked about moses and apple on letterman. She says her and chris call moses their "Thoughtful Thug" after a Jay-Z quote.

knee.jpg

Paltrow's knees have worked with some of the world's top radiographers

GWYNETH Paltrow’s four-year marriage to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin is over, the Hollywood star’s knees revealed last night.

According to the knees, the pair will announce a split within days with Paltrow blaming Martin’s unreasonably high voice and his inability to grow a proper man’s beard.

The actress and her knees have been inseparable in recent weeks with the highly visible leg joints accompanying her to premieres of her new film Iron Man while husband Chris was nowhere to be seen.

One friend said: "He's never liked her knees. Especially after they they told her to steer clear of him 'cause he's a donkey-faced bedwetter who yodels like an Austrian pervert.

"But she loves them. It was her knees that got her back on her feet after her split with Brad."

Nikki Hollis, a celebrity marriage analyser, said high hemlines and bare knees were often the first outward sign that a star couple’s relationship was on the rocks.

She said: "For years you would not have known she had knees, it’s been long dresses or those horrible three-quarter combats that make you look like a deformed dwarf.

"Suddenly she’s out every night dressed as a stripper while he’s at home growing muesli in his bum fluff looking like a smelly tramp.

"People thought it was all made up about Charles and Diana but you go look at that photograph from the Taj Mahal and tell me what you see: knees."

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/gwyneth-paltrow%92s-marriage-is-over-say-her-knees-20080428908/

:laugh3::lol:.................. :dozey:

one article about gwen and again, her knees! :laugh3: also a little bit about moses and apple! awww...

Gwyneth was back on the promotional trail last night with another glamorous appearance at a screening of her new film Iron Man at New York’s Tribeca Grand Hotel.

Gwyneth, who has trotted around the globe in towering 7 inch heels this month - Burberry boots in Berlin! Pacchini platforms in Paris! - didn’t disappoint, arriving at the event in a pair of black patent Christian Louboutins.

And her Stella McCartney dress was stunning!

While Chris Martin was nowhere in sight after the couple vowed to never attend public events together, the 35-year-old wasn’t short on support, with friends (and fellow moms) Liv Tyler and Helena Christensen turning out at the event.

Of Gwyneth’s recent penchant for high heels, she says: “They were just fabulous. They were very tall but they weren’t hard to walk in.”

While in Paris last week she was photographed clutching her bodyguards arm, but she denies it was because she was struggling to keep her balance.

“I’m a capable heel walker but I had trouble with my knee while I was making the film and sometimes on stairs it hurts.

“People thought it was because I was falling off my heels which wasn’t the case.”

It’s Gwyneth’s first official press tour since she stepped away from the spotlight to raise her two children.

And it appears little Apple, 3, hasn’t fallen far from the tree.

“She changes her outfits about seven times a day. She loves clothes and walks around the house in my high heels.”

She adds that her two-year-old son is emerging as her toughest fashion critic.

She told the Mirror: “Every time I put on a dress he thinks it means I’m going out, so he says ‘I don’t like it’”.

While in New York, her hometown, the star also made an appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman, where she arrived fresh from a workout in tracksuit and trainers, before slipping on yet another frock, and yes, a suitably high stilettos.

Below Gwyneth is pictured in a range of her recent stylish ensembles!

Click HERE to read the original plus photos of this new dress, that I dont really like at all, too trashy... :dozey:

How do I upload pictures again into the message? I haven't done this in so long, I have forgotten!

If the pictures are on the internet use {img} {/img} but with [] and put the URL in between.

If you want to upload them off your computer click "go advanced" on the quick reply box and then click the little paperclip. :)

Yah, it is weird with Gwyneth. She does seem sweet on TV, but I just don't know what she's like in real life. The time I saw her on a movie set, she looked like she didn't want to be bothered, looking down and such. But, she is a movie star and all. Who knows...

I don't think my pictures worked...they are not coming up on my screen...at least the attachment did.

She always comes across as so lovely and sweet in TV interviews and yet the press quite often slate her in print.

I've noticed this, as well. For some reason, many of the celebrity gossip bloggers have been giving her a real what-for lately. The scrutiny these people have to deal with on a daily basis is scary.

However, I do have to say that her recent choices is dress has been odd and overly revealing.

If you got it flaunt it. I mean she's not gonna be like that forever. I think I might have to buy some 6 inch heels now. They do wonders for your legs :)

The press hate what they don't know. And since Chris and Gwyn don't give them the mushy crapy stuff they have from paris hilton and her like 16th lover, they get their panties in a twist. It's sad how much people root these celebs to fail. Seems like Chris and Gwyneth don't really care though, which is great for THEM in the long run, and no one else.

Does anyone know when she'll be on Jonathan Ross?

I found this clip where she talks about her kids calling Jay-Z uncle J:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/lyons_den/b133558_Gwyneth_Talks_Hip-Hop_Madonna_and_Mario.html

It was just some guy interviewing her for the show on the red carpet before The Iron Man premiere. All the guy said to her was "your red hair in the movie is beautiful". I can't actually remember what she said, he didn't give her a chance to talk, she just said something like "thank you, I had a great time making this movie".

Paltrow: Pregnancy changed me

_44618566_pa_gwyneth_paltrow203x300.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have a second child called Moses

Oscar-winning Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow says she's swapped her super-healthy diet for fried food like fish and chips.

While drinking a pint of Guinness, the American actress told BBC One's Friday Night with Jonathan Ross that she changed her eating habits after getting pregnant in 2004. She said: "I was seriously macrobiotic for four years.

When I got pregnant, it changed. I couldn't go near anything healthy. "I love anything fried; fish and chips, Branston pickle, red wine."

FULL STORY; http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/entertainment/newsid_7378000/7378129.stm

Gwyneth Paltrow on her daughter and 'sensitive thug'

By Shannon, CBB Senior Contributor

gwyneth_paltrow_1.jpg Actress Gwyneth Paltrow appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman on Monday. The 35-year-old mentioned her daughter Apple Blythe Alison, 4 next month, and son Moses, 2, saying that Apple has very feminine aspects about her and Moses is a 'sensitive thug.'

It's a very good age difference, but boys and girls are very fundamentally different, aren't they? So there are some interesting things going on in the house.

They just play so differently. She's quiet and imaginative and very verbal. She likes to sit with her things and build houses and hotels for her dolls. My son will just come and trash the hell out of anything she's doing. And if he can inflict pain on her while he’s trashing, then even better. Then she gets furious and says he's 'antagonizing' her. We call him our 'sensitive thug.' It's a line from a Jay-Z song and it fits him perfectly.

She's kind of started to give it back to him, but in a very female, under-the-radar way.

Dad is Coldplay's Chris Martin.

Source: The Late Show with David Letterman via Just Jared

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2008/04/gwyneth-paltr-3.html#more