✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion of Gwyneth Paltrow really has gone up alot lately. Thanks for these articles. God has really blessed Moses and Apple...

Yeah, same here. I had no idea she was so sweet and lovely and down-to-earth. Moses and Apple are very lucky having such wonderful parents. Chris has very good taste (but then we already knew that) :wink3:

Here's some pics of Gwyneth and her kiddos on mother's day in Italy.....Gwyneth is in the black coat holding moses. I think it's their nanny in the white shirt....

611615.jpg

You see that band aid on her left heel? All those recent outings in sky-high heels! Owch.

royal%20g%202%20may08.jpg

i LOVE this dress. i MUST find one like it!!

god, she's so beautiful and has the best family in the world...i'd kill to trade places with her, and i don't say that much.

WOW!

that drees is just amazing!

and it's just for her..

She looks really healthy..

Good for her :)

....thought she was a vegetarian. why does she eat fish and seafood? as i know they don't grow on trees...:thinking:

If you would like to put a label on it: it's called pescetarianism.

Too bad that they are not into "Fair Trade" if it comes to the sea... I hope they use something like the Red List though. But ah well. I'm going off topic. :thinking:

:lol:

Haha me too, she's 12 years older than me and yet has a complexion I'd kill for.

Damn her with her gorgeous skin, her beautiful husband and cute kids.

I wanted to write a couple of meant and meaningful lines, but I think

will do. If you're in a reading mood; leave your comment. ;)

Imagine being in her position: of course there are good things. That are the things the whole world is able to see. But on the other hand; you have to be ten times more careful about your children, the paparazi likes to be anywhere you want to be; if you don't fake your smile hard enough they think you're breaking up, sick or suicidal; strangers think they are allowed to claim you anytime; your vision about the world might be a little surrealistic; you can't go where you want whenever you want; you can't have a quarrel on the street with your partner; if you say no to something or somebody people might think you're arrogant, if you eat fish people might think you don't care about the environment :rolleyes:; people like you because of your money, you don't know what to do with your money at all; you think the world is unfair, but your wages don't look very fair either; the next generation is waiting for you to fail; everybody has got an opinion about you; you even got your own thread at an internet forum of people who think your husband is the best next thing after eating chocolate... I won't speak about the pervs who are willing to offer your husband some Fair Trade orange juice with GHB. ;)

Gorgeous skin: ever heard of wrinkles? Every human being gets them sometime. Here is where you score a point: she's not as fresh as you, so I bet your skin looks a lot younger. Forget the loads of M.A.C. oh I'm sorry; Chanel/whatever is tested on animals. ;) I bet Miss Paltrow has got as many insecure moments as you and I. But if she doesn't feel comfortable in a dress the whole world is watching.

Beautiful husband: nobody is perfect, you don't know the Homo Sapiens behind the facade. Maybe you think his imperfections are just lovely but I'm sure you haven't met him with stinky socks watching some stupid tv-show making stupid jokes when you're tired and just want to talk to him about how tough your day was. (Women... :thinking:)

Cute kids: it's a fact that people who don't have kids are happier than people with kids. But that's another discussion. :cool:

this [/url]will do. If you're in a reading mood; leave your comment. ;)

Imagine being in her position: of course there are good things. That are the things the whole world is able to see. But on the other hand; you have to be ten times more careful about your children, the paparazi likes to be anywhere you want to be; if you don't fake your smile hard enough they think you're breaking up, sick or suicidal; strangers think they are allowed to claim you anytime; your vision about the world might be a little surrealistic; you can't go where you want whenever you want; you can't have a quarrel on the street with your partner; if you say no to something or somebody people might think you're arrogant, if you eat fish people might think you don't care about the environment :rolleyes:; people like you because of your money, you don't know what to do with your money at all; you think the world is unfair, but your wages don't look very fair either; the next generation is waiting for you to fail; everybody has got an opinion about you; you even got your own thread at an internet forum of people who think your husband is the best next thing after eating chocolate... I won't speak about the pervs who are willing to offer your husband some Fair Trade orange juice with GHB. ;)

Gorgeous skin: ever heard of wrinkles? Every human being gets them sometime. Here is where you score a point: she's not as fresh as you, so I bet your skin looks a lot younger. Forget the loads of M.A.C. oh I'm sorry; Chanel/whatever is tested on animals. ;) I bet Miss Paltrow has got as many insecure moments as you and I. But if she doesn't feel comfortable in a dress the whole world is watching.

Beautiful husband: nobody is perfect, you don't know the Homo Sapiens behind the facade. Maybe you think his imperfections are just lovely but I'm sure you haven't met him with stinky socks watching some stupid tv-show making stupid jokes when you're tired and just want to talk to him about how tough your day was. (Women... :thinking:)

Cute kids: it's a fact that people who don't have kids are happier than people with kids. But that's another discussion. :cool:

I know there's downfalls to being famous, I do think you have to take the good with the bad though.

But I was only joking though, I know her husband isn't perfect, nor is she, no-one is. I was just making a shallow observation. Wasn't meant to be taken seriously ;)

welcome BTW :D