✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, loved that tweet. It's also everywhere on the internet, people take it way too seriously. :dozey:

Anyway, in some random magazine, I saw pictures of Gwyneth in a bikini (she looked great) and they clearly showed a C tattooed on her lower stomach, on the left side. Did you guys know about that?

I thought it's cute how they got just the first letter, instead of the whole name or something. Nice and subtle. :)

Yup she's had that C tattoo for a few years now. I believe Chris also has a G tattoo on his arm - as well as A and M on his hands.

I doubt she'd be tweeting stuff like that if CM wasn't fine with it. Plus he's got a sense of humour too - it is a joke after all.

And it's Twitter for crying out loud - taking it too seriously is just not fun.

Gwyneth_Paltrow_Twitter_July29newsbt.jpg

:lol:! That is fucking brilliant HAHAHAH!

But also frustrating for a fangirl....

NAAAAWWW GWYNETH, you bloody lucky woman!

And this

I don't know... it was funny, indeed,

but I have a feeling that her husband wasn't so amused...

is probably true...

Warning Unpopular Opinion.

I think she showed a complete lack of taste, class and intelligence with that tweet.

She could have easily written :Who does a person have to know in the same tweet and it would have been cute.

As it is, she looks cheap and makes the band look cheap as well.

I think she probably meant it in a good way, but geez...didn't she realize it would be all over the internet in two seconds?

Another example of how out of touch with reality she is.

As for the tabloids: Total bullshit. I think they are a very happily married couple.

Warning Unpopular Opinion.

I think she showed a complete lack of taste, class and intelligence with that tweet.

She could have easily written :Who does a person have to know in the same tweet and it would have been cute.

As it is, she looks cheap and makes the band look cheap as well.

I think she probably meant it in a good way, but geez...didn't she realize it would be all over the internet in two seconds?

Another example of how out of touch with reality she is.

As for the tabloids: Total bullshit. I think they are a very happily married couple.

A few years ago though, when on tour, he was asked what he was most looking forward to about going home and he said "getting laid" when he could've just said "seeing my lovely wife" which is far more respectful to her and that went went all over the press too.

I think they both just have a dirty sense of humour, they're married it's not like it'll come as a shock to anyone that they have sex :P

A few years ago though, when on tour, he was asked what he was most looking forward to about going home and he said "getting laid" when he could've just said "seeing my lovely wife" which is far more respectful to her and that went went all over the press too.

I think they both just have a dirty sense of humour, they're married it's not like it'll come as a shock to anyone that they have sex :P

Ha! I remember when he said that. I laughed then too. :lol:

Except maybe Jonny, that comment probably broke his heart :(

And to the person saying she showed a lack of class; CALM YOURSELF.

I thought it was hilarious , yet shocking how she has not even had a listen yet. Coldplay is SO secretive. Maybe only Coldplay´s subconscious minds have listened to the album. Their conscious selves are not even aware of it, hence the delay in releasing it. hehe