✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well he must had had wore a suit, I mean he just can't go there wearing is barack to the future shirt or one of his bruce ones...

...or could he ??? :shocked2:

I really would want a proof of that suit, to stop my worries :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

That's my main thing: seeing him in a nice suit, like with a jacket, more than just the Christmas Lights waistcoat etc :P *fangirl*

It would also be nice to see them in the same frame of a photo, too...

I really hope he did wear a suit. My mom was like "who cares? They know he's worth millions even if he wears a potato sack," but I don't think he'd be THAT ridiculous to wear a t-shirt and that hat to a dinner with the President, especially when his wife looks GLORIOUS.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Oops! I don't think I know how to embed on this board. That is young Gwynie at 25, a whole 5 yrs before meeting Chris. Am I crazy when I think they still could have fallen in love then? She still would have appreciated his goofyness and sense of humor.

Albert Hammond Jr., guitarist of The Strokes, adorable human, and heartbreakingly amazing solo artist extraordinaire :heart: :wacky:

(OK, I might be biased)

Welcome to the board! :dance:

TY. Perhaps I'll check him out when my crush on Coldplay eases down a bit. I'm forced to look up The Arctic Monkeys since they'll be at the ATL Midtown Music festival as well. Otherwise It's going to be a very long day waiting for Coldplay to show up in the evening.

I really love this couple. Gwyneth sounds like a good wife and mom.

I wonder if they're going back to London on their summer break or staying in the US. Gwyneth has said in the past that the spend their summers in NY. I wish we could see more of them together.

I also read that they attended an Obama fundraising dinner at Harvey Weinstein's house in NY on August 4th, this is between 2 concerts, UCLA on the 3rd and Lollapalooza on the 5th? Chris sure gets around. LOL

sounds like a good wife and mom????:thinking::inquisitive: look at this page...

http://www.montrealgazette.com/Gwyneth+Paltrow+puts+faith+bookshelf/5250483/story.html

Most fans of Arctic Monkeys like The Strokes and vice versa...but I tend to think The Strokes appeal more to the Coldplay set...OK, offtopic :lol:

(but if you're going to a festival and waiting for Coldplay, and AM is on the same stage before then, beware of their crowds, they can get pretty dangerous)

Oh dear! I'm bringing my boys 12 & 15. We're planning on getting there early, get a good spot, and hold it for the duration.

I've never seen AM live myself, but I know people that have sustained injuries at their shows, and I've been pretty significantly roughed up at Strokes shows. That's the problem with festivals--not only do you have to endure any bands you may not like on the same stage if you're camping out there all day to hold spots--you have to endure each band's FANS. If they put on a punk or metal or hard rock band before someone like Coldplay, you can bet things are going to get a bit wild. However, it also depends on the festival and stage etc.

OK, wow, *stops with offtopic* :lol:

TY. Perhaps I'll check him out when my crush on Coldplay eases down a bit. I'm forced to look up The Arctic Monkeys since they'll be at the ATL Midtown Music festival as well. Otherwise It's going to be a very long day waiting for Coldplay to show up in the evening.

Sorry don't mean to interrupt the conversation and continue the off topic :), but AM aren't playing at the midtown music festival, unless they've changed the lineup w/in the last 2 days. http://lineup.musicmidtown.com/events/2011/09/24/

Sorry don't mean to interrupt the conversation and continue the off topic :), but AM aren't playing at the midtown music festival, unless they've changed the lineup w/in the last 2 days. http://lineup.musicmidtown.com/events/2011/09/24/

Oh TYVM! So are we going to be safe with this line up? Can we bring folding chairs? Will they let us get in with our own food and beverages? Sorry, it's been a least 15 yrs since I went to a concert.

And yes, Gwynie's dress was beautiful indeed.:)