✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh TYVM! So are we going to be safe with this line up? Can we bring folding chairs? Will they let us get in with our own food and beverages? Sorry, it's been a least 15 yrs since I went to a concert.

And yes, Gwynie's dress was beautiful indeed.:)

I'm going to write on your user profile to answer that to save this thread :wink:

Posted on Aug 12, 2011 @ 05:00PM

print it send it

INF/Splash News

By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Senior Reporter

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin make it a point not to be photographed together, often fueling erroneous speculation that the couple is on the outs, but on Thursday the married superstars were finally spotted together along with their adorable little children.

The gorgeous and rich family flew into Manhattan by helicopter, and mom and dad happily carryied kids and toys around.

PHOTOS: Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martin Arrive In New York

Gwyneth showed off her gorgeous gams in a pair of tiny denim shorts, with her little boy Moses by her side while she carried stuffed animals like a doting mommy.

Her rocker husband Chris held their seven-year-old daughter Apple in his arms as they exited the chopper and got into a waiting limousine.

PHOTOS: Gwyneth Fills Out Red Bikini To Perfection

He has been touring the US with his band Coldplay, hitting up Los Angeles and Chicago for star-studded concerts.

Gwyneth and Chris were in the Big Apple for a Barack Obama fundraiser that was held at Harvey Weinstein's house. Tickets were a whopping $40,000 each!

ContactMusic.com is reporting she is going to have corrective surgery on her boobs, due to breastfeeding her kids.

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is planning to undergo surgery on her chest to correct the effects of breastfeeding her two children.

The Shakespeare in Love star, who has a seven-year-old daughter, Apple, and a four-year-old son, Moses, admits she'd like to reshape her breasts to their pre-baby glory, but is adamant she wouldn't use Botox or silicone to enhance her figure.

She tells OK! Germany, "Before, I didn't care about it. And I still refuse to use silicone, Botox or any other of those gimmicks out of pure vanity. But a breast correction after breast-feeding - why not?"

SHE KINDA looked flat before she had kids, so maybe she's going larger, and just calls it "Corrective". LOL