✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Uh oh. People.com posted this as a story on their website, and man, is the hate coming for Gwyn, and even Chris! Lots of negative comments, it's amazing how many people hate her and how many don't think Chris is talented. Those people are completely wrong!

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For people thinking they're getting a divorce: (in addition to her being in LA for last night's Coldplay show in Westwood)

From LATIMES.com

Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin have a foodie date in Santa Monica

August 4, 2011 | 2:45 pm

Cooking enthusiast Gwyneth Paltrow may know the way to a man's heart, and it seems Chris Martin is no stranger on how to please his wife right back: The Coldplay frontman found himself a seafood spot this week so appealing he took his wife back the next night for a meal together.

After dining Monday at the Hungry Cat in Santa Monica Canyon, Martin apparently couldn't resist returning to the place Tuesday with Paltrow in tow, a tipster told the Ministry.

The one-sheet menu at the low-key beach joint -- which also has locations in Hollywood and Santa Barbara -- is simple but highly curated, offering goodies such as cherrystone clams, King crab, Maine lobster and Pacific blue prawns. Bottles of wine and Champagne fetch up to $300 a pop.

The Santa Monica location, which opened in April, comes standard with an impossibly long reservation wait list. However, something tells us that these repeat customers had no problem getting in.

The Sunday before, Paltrow attended Baby Buggy's annual summer fundraising dinner in the Hamptons. Martin shuttled to Los Angeles with his better half for a performance at the Samsung AT&T Summer Krush concert, partially broadcast on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2011/08/gwyneth-paltrow-chris-martin-date-night-los-angeles.html

I really love this couple. Gwyneth sounds like a good wife and mom.

I wonder if they're going back to London on their summer break or staying in the US. Gwyneth has said in the past that the spend their summers in NY. I wish we could see more of them together.

I also read that they attended an Obama fundraising dinner at Harvey Weinstein's house in NY on August 4th, this is between 2 concerts, UCLA on the 3rd and Lollapalooza on the 5th? Chris sure gets around. LOL

You seem to know an awful lot, hm...:shifty:;)

What's not to know? It's in the news for everyone to read. Anne Wintour organized an Obama bday dinner fundraiser on Aug 4th and Gwynnie and Chris were among the couples that spend $71K to attend. It's googlable. On the other hand, I know for a fact Coldplay had concerts at UCLA on the 3rd and in Chicago on Aug 5th.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/08/12/gwyneth-paltrow-helicopter-ride-into-nyc/

Gwyneth Paltrow arrives at a helipad on Thursday (August 11) in New York City.

The 38-year-old actress flew into Manhattan on a helicopter with her musician hubby Chris Martin, 34, daughter Apple, 7, and son Moses, 5.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gwyneth Paltrow

Last week, Chris‘ band, Coldplay, hit Lollapalooza, where performed for fans and paid tribute to the late Amy Winehouse at the annual music festival.

“Who do I have to bang to get an advance copy of the new @coldplay album? I mean, really,” Gwyn tweeted