Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Martin: Mylo Xyloto is based on a love story

by Sarah Tetteh, Daily Mirror 17/08/2011

Decrease font size Increase font size

SO, despite not being seen together in yonks, it appears Chris Martin is still all loved up with Gwyneth Paltrow.

The rocker, 34, has revealed the inspiration behind Coldplay’s new album Mylo Xyloto is luuuurve. He said: “It’s based on a love story with a happy ending.”

But it’s not all harmony for the lads. Guitarist Jonny Buckland, 33, hints at disagreements while they were trying to get an album that is “as good as we’ve ever been, at least”.

He tells Billboard: “We’re brutal with ideas. The rest of the band want 10 songs, Chris wants 13.” Steady on, chaps.

If you don't like her, just stay away from her thread. That's all!

We love Gwynnie b/c she loves our Chris. She adores him, cooks for him, gives him babies, and even calls him a genius. What's not to like about her?

Some of us Like Gwyneth because she is good at what she does, and seems to be a great Mother, and she's funny, and some of us have liked her since way before she even found her hubby, I don't "LOve" her because she is married to Chris Martin and all the other things listed, that would be stupid:dozey:

Some of us Like Gywneth because she is good at what she does, and seems to be a great Mother, and she's funny, and some of us have liked her since way before she even found her hubby, I don't "LOve" her because she is married to Chris Martin and all the other things listed, that would be stupid:dozey:

Stupid is as stupid does.

Stupid is as stupid does.

So let me understand, your statement you made, you love Gwyn, because she Loves Chris, and cooks for him and had his babies, and adores him and calls him a genius??? I'm just trying to understand why you told someone to stay away from this thread if they don't like her, yet the reason YOU like her is only because of Chris, which I said was a stupid reason, so what is the "Stupid is as stupid does" remark to me for???

People Magazine August 18th, 2011

:)

Facebook Tweet Gwyneth Paltrow is already an Oscar winner, cookbook author, mother of two and wife of a rock star – and now she can add lifesaver to her list of accomplishments.

Lara Lundstrom Clarke believes her life was saved by a chance encounter with the actress on Sept. 11, 2001, according to The Morton Report.

Clarke was rushing to get to work at the Twin Towers in New York City when she jaywalked in order to get to the subway station. As she crossed 7th Avenue, a Mercedes SUV came barreling toward her.

Both Clarke and the car stopped in their tracks, and as the driver waved her across she realized it was Paltrow behind the wheel. The near-collision caused Clarke to miss her train, and by the time she got to work, the first plane had hit the World Trade Center.

Four people in her office died that day.

Much like Sliding Doors, the movie starring Paltrow about a chance romantic encounter that depended on catching a train, Clarke's life was forever changed by her moment with the actress.

When contacted by The Morton Report, Paltrow's publicist Stephen Huvane confirmed the accuracy of the incident and added that Paltrow, 38, was "deeply moved" by the story.

Facebook Tweet Gwyneth Paltrow is already an Oscar winner, cookbook author, mother of two and wife of a rock star – and now she can add lifesaver to her list of accomplishments.

Lara Lundstrom Clarke believes her life was saved by a chance encounter with the actress on Sept. 11, 2001, according to The Morton Report.

Clarke was rushing to get to work at the Twin Towers in New York City when she jaywalked in order to get to the subway station. As she crossed 7th Avenue, a Mercedes SUV came barreling toward her.

Both Clarke and the car stopped in their tracks, and as the driver waved her across she realized it was Paltrow behind the wheel. The near-collision caused Clarke to miss her train, and by the time she got to work, the first plane had hit the World Trade Center.

Much like Sliding Doors, the movie starring Paltrow about a chance romantic encounter that depended on catching a train, Clarke's life was forever changed by her moment with the actress.

When contacted by The Morton Report, Paltrow's publicist Stephen Huvane confirmed the accuracy of the incident and added that Paltrow, 38, was "deeply moved" by the story.

Wow!

Btw, I love Sliding Doors :nice:

Did this lady just remember that this happened? Seems the story is a little on the late side.

Sorry, I'm crabby today!

Since we are getting close to the 10 year anniversary of 9/11, I wonder if there will be a lot of "where were you/what were you doing" stories coming out while people remember that horrific day :(

:freak: Dude. Well, I think the term "lifesaver" is a bit much (even though it's technically accurate), and I'm sure most of the media outlets/blogs that comment on this if it gets picked up will agree. It's a shame that even positive stories about Gwyneth always seem to be turned on their heads into something to make her look bad.

We love Gwynnie b/c she loves our Chris. She adores him, cooks for him, gives him babies, and even calls him a genius. What's not to like about her?

Just joking br0ski.

Her personality.

:nod: Totez!

i love gwyn personality, she rather do crack then something unhealthy like eat Easy Cheese. Classy ladies hard to find nowaday.

JUNE 10, 2011 -- 4:00 AM

GRAMMY.com

Are you fresh out of a top higher-learning institution and looking for a job? Can you play Coldplay songs on piano and guitar proficiently? Are you a polyglot? Do you have a mean backhand and know how to roll a jib? Are you looking for a position requiring travel? If you answered yes to these questions, you may be the perfect fit for London-based power couple Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow, who are in the market for an A-list Renaissance-style tutor for their son Moses and daughter Apple. But before you send your résumé, you may want to review the qualifications. The ideal tutor candidate is fluent in Latin, French, Spanish, and of course, Ancient Greek; musically inclined with the ability to play at least two instruments; interested in sports such as sailing and tennis; and Oxbridge-educated. The job's benefits are appealing, including a flat in West London and free travel with the family abroad (think concert tours and movie sets). The starting salary? Nearly $100,000, and the tutor will only have to work with the tykes for two hours per day. The couple posted an advertisement on Tutors-International.com and is interviewing candidates now. But applicants beware, there may be more to the job than meets the eye. An unidentified source told the UK's The Sun, "They want someone to go with them wherever they need them."