🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/thats-really-week/june-4-10-ice-t-gwyneth-paltrow-using-145824657.html

Gwyneth Paltrow was the subject of much debate this week. While jet-setting in Paris at Jay-Z and Kanye West's "Watch The Throne" concert, she joined them from the sidelines of the stage, took a camera phone photo and posted it on social media sites Who Say and Twitter. The problem was her caption that included the title Jay-Z and Kanye's controversial song, "N-ggas In Paris."

Some have attacked Paltrow for typing "ni**gas in paris for real" underneath a photo of two African Americans, Jay-Z and Beyonce. Others like Russell Simmons, The Dream, and now Ice T have come to her defense.

Veteran rapper Ice T, who has freely used the N-word in his lyrics since the 1980s, believes the slams on Paltrow are unwarranted. "The Internet has allowed a bunch of dumb people to say dumb things. Gwyneth Paltrow typed the name of the f—king record," the "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" actor told Yahoo! Music's The Aftermath in an exclusive interview. "Leave Gwyneth Paltrow alone. We got wars going on. We got real issues. People have nothing else to say. People want to talk sh-t about Gynweth Paltrow. Is she a racist? If she was really racist, she wouldn't be listening to rap music to begin with. So shut the f—k up and leave Gwyneth Paltrow alone."

Ice T, who also stars in the reality series "Ice Loves Coco" with his wife Coco Austin, said he does not have a problem with people who are not African American using the N-word when singing a rap song. "If you a rap fan and you listening to the damn record … if you singing the words, you get a pass. That's part of the record. I wrote it. You lip syncing me."

Ice T, who releases his new documentary "Something From Nothing: The Art Of Rap" on June 15, said using the word is about a universal rule of respect that he applies to other "inside words." "So if the word does not pertain to you, you don't say it," he said. "If you ain't fat don't call anyone fat. If you ain't Jewish don't say Jewish slang. If you're not Italian don't say Italian slang."

By the same token, Ice T understands why some people are upset with Paltrow for posting the N-word online. "It's an inside word so use it at your own risk … As far as Gwyneth Paltrow, ain't she Jay-Z's [daughter's] godmother? So she f—ks with black people. Leave [her] alone."

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/thats-really-week/june-4-10-ice-t-gwyneth-paltrow-using-145824657.html[/url]

Gwyneth Paltrow was the subject of much debate this week. While jet-setting in Paris at Jay-Z and Kanye West's "Watch The Throne" concert, she joined them from the sidelines of the stage, took a camera phone photo and posted it on social media sites Who Say and Twitter. The problem was her caption that included the title Jay-Z and Kanye's controversial song, "N-ggas In Paris."

Some have attacked Paltrow for typing "ni**gas in paris for real" underneath a photo of two African Americans, Jay-Z and Beyonce. Others like Russell Simmons, The Dream, and now Ice T have come to her defense.

Veteran rapper Ice T, who has freely used the N-word in his lyrics since the 1980s, believes the slams on Paltrow are unwarranted. "The Internet has allowed a bunch of dumb people to say dumb things. Gwyneth Paltrow typed the name of the f—king record," the "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" actor told Yahoo! Music's The Aftermath in an exclusive interview. "Leave Gwyneth Paltrow alone. We got wars going on. We got real issues. People have nothing else to say. People want to talk sh-t about Gynweth Paltrow. Is she a racist? If she was really racist, she wouldn't be listening to rap music to begin with. So shut the f—k up and leave Gwyneth Paltrow alone."

Ice T, who also stars in the reality series "Ice Loves Coco" with his wife Coco Austin, said he does not have a problem with people who are not African American using the N-word when singing a rap song. "If you a rap fan and you listening to the damn record … if you singing the words, you get a pass. That's part of the record. I wrote it. You lip syncing me."

Ice T, who releases his new documentary "Something From Nothing: The Art Of Rap" on June 15, said using the word is about a universal rule of respect that he applies to other "inside words." "So if the word does not pertain to you, you don't say it," he said. "If you ain't fat don't call anyone fat. If you ain't Jewish don't say Jewish slang. If you're not Italian don't say Italian slang."

By the same token, Ice T understands why some people are upset with Paltrow for posting the N-word online. "It's an inside word so use it at your own risk … As far as Gwyneth Paltrow, ain't she Jay-Z's [daughter's] godmother? So she f—ks with black people. Leave [her] alone."

Gotta love Ice T. :lol:

I know Gwyneth meant it as they're really IN Paris doing the song, and she's clearly not a racist, but I think it was a lack of awareness on her part to actually tweet it. That's where the fault lies. She should've had enough common sense to undersand that tweeting something like that, as the only white woman amongst a bunch of black folk, would probably not go over well with non-famous black people. But.. she could probably care less. If the only black people that matter to her aren't offended, why should she give a shit what anyone on the internet thinks? It's why I both love and criticize Gwyneth, lol.

"Hey guys, this is freaking me out!! I read on imdb.com AGAIN today Chris and Gwyneth Paltrow are dating since they had been seen cuddling in London!! This can't be true, right?! I mean, there have been so many rumors all the time - why should we believe that now? But I've heard about that so many times now - it makes me insecure... :? What do you think?"

this is the first post of this thread.......I found it really funny!

"Hey guys, this is freaking me out!! I read on imdb.com AGAIN today Chris and Gwyneth Paltrow are dating since they had been seen cuddling in London!! This can't be true, right?! I mean, there have been so many rumors all the time - why should we believe that now? But I've heard about that so many times now - it makes me insecure... :? What do you think?"

this is the first post of this thread.......I found it really funny!

in real live me the other time I was still watching E! Hollywood Story and the couple Chris & Gwyneth in 2008. Apple they mentioned but not Moses and I was so shocked because only one that has been forgotten. :confused:

now make me insecure but is better just a pub Coldplay ok

tumblr_m5mfiyrdhI1qgz2w3o1_1280.jpg