🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

MXYellow tweeted this video earlier tonight. I had watched it once months ago, and I thought that before watching it again I should listen to the original version, by The Flaming Lips. I listened, and I thought that it's a beautiful song, but I felt it was sort of a..miss. Idk, I guess I didn't really "feel" it. So I listened to the Iron & Wine version. I "felt" it a bit more. Finally I listened to Chris' version. And omg, nearly tears. I wondered how, just how does this man do to make beautiful songs even more beautiful ?? I guess that first I'm a bit...biased, as a fan totally in luv ( :dazzled: ), but I also think that he puts so much heart and enthusiasm, that you can't help but being touched by his performance. I mean, look at him, listen to him, he's just so... :wacky: [ame=

]
[/ame]

Oh, and another RCT: Back to the Future has been a trending topic on Twitter, and when I saw it it reminded of Chris, because it is one of his favourite movies :D

^ I really like that movie too. :wacko:

And, as I always say about that movie, when you watch it knowing it's one of Chris' favorites, it becomes pretty obvious why :wacky:

Exactly! When I landed in England a few years ago, I sat home the first night, drank cider and recovered from jetlag. The guy who put me up went out and I watched BTTF. I didn't know then that it was a favorite of Chris', so finding out made my memory of my first night in his homeland even sweeter.:D

[/url]

Oh, and another RCT: Back to the Future has been a trending topic on Twitter, and when I saw it it reminded of Chris, because it is one of his favourite movies :D

Chris have a great taste in music. :nod: I started to listen to The Flaming Lips a while ago, and they're great. :wacky:

OMG I was watching Scrubs and they usually have a pretty great soundtrack, and, suddenly, at the end of the episode 12 of season 3, guess what I hear in the background ?

Everything's not lost :awesome:

:dazzled::dazzled:

The one with Gordon (yeah. i know. ulgh) & the terribly dressed moms. Hotter than my daughter :lol:

They use Paradise when the result of the makeover is about to be revealed. And last time apparently they used Clocks, since my little brother screamed 'ELLEN! Clocks!' (I trained him well..)

The one with Gordon (yeah. i know. ulgh) & the terribly dressed moms. Hotter than my daughter :lol:

They use Paradise when the result of the makeover is about to be revealed. And last time apparently they used Clocks, since my little brother screamed 'ELLEN! Clocks!' (I trained him well..)

Good j ob, Ell! My friends all feel the need to tell me if they've seen/heard coldplay songs now, even if they're haters. Got 'em all trained up,lol!:whip:

I refuse to watch or listen to Gordon. But it's kinda cool that they use Coldplay songs : )