✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

no.

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME??? I'M PRACTICALLY JUMPING OUT OF MY SKIN!!!!!!!:D

A little late, but 5 days ago was my 3rd anniversary of my very first coldplay concert!! It was amazing to have my dream of seeing them come true. I only wish I hadn't been in so much shock, I feel like that day was a blur. And when they played two rows away from me at the Bstage i was in so much shock that i could barely sing along to songs that i loved! Lol. Well it was a very important day for me and just needed to share it on this RCT section :P

Maybe this isn't important to anyone but me, but I thought it worth posting here.

I ended my first set tonight with my version of Yellow. I'm still not sure it's very good, but I LOVE playing it. When they put the satellite radio back on, Clocks started playing...right from the very start of the very first note! They didn't program it, it was just a perfect, confirming moment! It just felt like a sign that everything is in order and I should just go with the flow. Silly? Maybe. But DAMN it felt like a miracle!:D

A little late, but 5 days ago was my 3rd anniversary of my very first coldplay concert!! It was amazing to have my dream of seeing them come true. I only wish I hadn't been in so much shock, I feel like that day was a blur. And when they played two rows away from me at the Bstage i was in so much shock that i could barely sing along to songs that i loved! Lol. Well it was a very important day for me and just needed to share it on this RCT section :P

I remember a couple of my concerts, but had to go back and listen to boots to recall a couple of others, including the FLF Toronto show I was at...apparently I heard Jonny's AMAZING ending of Yes, but Idon't recall a thing! Euphoria's a funny thing,lol.:D

Today I received 4 of the Coldplay CDs I had ordered on eBay: Brothers & Sisters, Shiver, Yellow and Trouble :awesome:

They're not in the greatest state but the lot wasn't expensive anyway :D

I just listened to them in my living room :awesome:

I am still waiting for the VLV single (German edition) that I ordered the same day :whip:

Maybe this isn't important to anyone but me, but I thought it worth posting here.

I ended my first set tonight with my version of Yellow. I'm still not sure it's very good, but I LOVE playing it. When they put the satellite radio back on, Clocks started playing...right from the very start of the very first note! They didn't program it, it was just a perfect, confirming moment! It just felt like a sign that everything is in order and I should just go with the flow. Silly? Maybe. But DAMN it felt like a miracle!:D

I think it's important and AWESOME!!! It was clearly a sign, Tracie. I would love to hear a recording or see a vid of you playing 'Yellow.'

That's great Coeurli! They still sound good?

Amazing :awesome:

I read the credits on the Brothers&Sisters box and at the bottom there's: "chief Phil Harvey" . Idk why I was like aaawww :wacky: :laugh3:

Fell in love with Careful where you stand :heart: but currently have Only Superstition stuck in my head :thinking:

I read the credits on the Brothers&Sisters box and at the bottom there's: "chief Phil Harvey" . Idk why I was like aaawww :wacky: :laugh3:

Fell in love with Careful where you stand :heart: but currently have Only Superstition stuck in my head :thinking:

Great! PH is mentioned, now that seems like superstition :lol:. Now I'm going to have to listen to these songs again haha.

I love Only Superstition :awesome:

Hopefully I'll be recording my August gigs so might have a recording. If I do, I'll share.

How do I sleep? I don't,lol. I've had 5 hours. But I CAN nap.:lol:

Coldplay in their early years were just as awesome as now,, if not more so. Stripped back with just the guys playing, no backing tracks. And they were every bit as talented.:)

I love that people are still discovering Brothers & Sisters. I remember the feeling of finding all these 'new' songs when I joined the forum. Careful Where You Stand can still make my cry on a good day.:D

If your CP'ing handle makes you smile, do it!! I'm a bowie fan, so I just changed my FB name to Trace Oddity,lol.

And maybe we should designate a meaning for 'FLF' so crappy typing works out in the end,lol.