✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I usually listen to Coldplay in the car on the way to school, but today I thought I'd give the radio a listen. As soon as I pulled away, Adventure of a Lifetime started to play! The DJ was like "you must be wondering why I said Coldplay and funky in the same sentence" haha

So I was telling my friend last night about the new poster and how I made the design my wallpaper, so I took a screenshot to send to her....only later did I notice the current temperature where I live...

Wah I have exactly the same background and phone (maybe, are you using Samsung S4)? [emoji14]

Wah I have exactly the same background and phone (maybe, are you using Samsung S4)? [emoji14]

I do have a Galaxy S4 haha!

(I can't wait until the S7 comes out because my phone has no more space and it only charges upside down haha)

I do have a Galaxy S4 haha!

(I can't wait until the S7 comes out because my phone has no more space and it only charges upside down haha)

S7? :O The latest I know is S6. [emoji38] I'm having my S4 for 2 years now and I dont feel like wanting to change for a couple years because smartphones nowadays are too big in sizes and they dont fit in my pocket [emoji38]

S7? :O The latest I know is S6. [emoji38] I'm having my S4 for 2 years now and I dont feel like wanting to change for a couple years because smartphones nowadays are too big in sizes and they dont fit in my pocket [emoji38]

Yeah, I mean I really want the S7 to come out soon; I think it will be out around April. And, I think the S6 that's out now is only about 2 millimeters longer than the S4

So I mentioned Coldplay to this kid at my school, and he got the biggest grin on his face and was like, "I love Coldplay!" I asked him if it was his favorite band and he said no, but it was one of his favorites. So then I asked him to name a song other than Paradise, Viva la Vida, or A Sky Full of Stars, and he couldn't hahahaha lol

Edit: Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing

Whose head was the AROBTTH artwork inspired by?

PS: I can't find the damn thread (AROBTTH) anywhere!

I think there was none before Viva ?

And I would like to know that, too. I know the head for one of the singles (In my Place/GPASUYF or sth liek that) was Chris's.

My random thought today: Sat in a bakery drinking a coffee when suddenly, Don't Panic came on. It always makes me so happy when Coldplay (or rather, Oldplay) comes on in a public place. Even though I have heard this song a million times and can hear it at will on my phone, I stop everything and listen intently :D

So I mentioned Coldplay to this kid at my school, and he got the biggest grin on his face and was like, "I love Coldplay!" I asked him if it was his favorite band and he said no, but it was one of his favorites. So then I asked him to name a song other than Paradise, Viva la Vida, or A Sky Full of Stars, and he couldn't hahahaha lol

Edit: Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing

The same sort of thing has happened to me on multiple occasions. A lot of people at my school know Atlas but only because it was in Catching Fire. I also came across someone who knows Don't Panic and literally almost nothing else from the band :lol: but in general nobody cares about the non-hits. :cry:

And I would like to know that, too. I know the head for one of the singles (In my Place/GPASUYF or sth liek that) was Chris's.

My random thought today: Sat in a bakery drinking a coffee when suddenly, Don't Panic came on. It always makes me so happy when Coldplay (or rather, Oldplay) comes on in a public place. Even though I have heard this song a million times and can hear it at will on my phone, I stop everything and listen intently :D

Ooo AND you were sitting in a BAKERY hehe ;) I'm the same by the way, and if I'm with somebody else, I make a point of saying "COLDPLAY!" at them with a big smile lol x

Guest diogo_sg

I found an article about the artwork for AROBTTH http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2008/feb/14/photography.art hope it's useful.

Thank you both [emoji6]

Guest diogo_sg
Just thought, the album cover for the new album would make an awesome tattoo x

Just the Flower Of Live or the whole thing?

Guest diogo_sg
Oops, I meant to say the Flower of Life as the whole thing may be a bit much, but you could take bits from the rest of the cover and surround the Flower of Life with it in a more subtle way x

Haha. It's ok.

I agree. That would make a really nice tattoo [emoji6]

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">VIDEO: Chris Martin at the BBC R1 Teen Awards to give Teen Hero winner Alice her award <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/R1TeenAwards?src=hash">#R1TeenAwards</a> <a href="https://t.co/pGoHNvRlUM">pic.twitter.com/pGoHNvRlUM</a></p>— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) <a href="https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/663395455322218500">November 8, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

D'AWWWW