✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I was a bit disappointed at AOAL and Amazing Day' date=' then I listened to "Pop Danthology 2015;" I have higher hopes now for AHFOD :laugh3:[/quote']

Just remember, there's always worse songs out there than what Coldplay's worst songs are. Just listen to mainstream pop and that'll boost your hopes for AHFOD immediately:laugh4:

42 deaths confirmed... #PrayForParis [emoji17]

I honestly don't know how anyone can have as sick a mind as to do this kind of stuff. It's just sickening and wrong.

People can be so sick in their minds to literally attempt to kill a lot of people through this and guess what, they succeed. I honestly don't know the logic behind it, and I don't know how sick you'd have to be to applaud yourself for this kind of feat.

#PrayForParis

I honestly don't know how anyone can have as sick a mind as to do this kind of stuff. It's just sickening and wrong.

People can be so sick in their minds to literally attempt to kill a lot of people through this and guess what, they succeed. I honestly don't know the logic behind it, and I don't know how sick you'd have to be to applaud yourself for this kind of feat.

#PrayForParis

The world has become a place full of bloodshed and brutality. Sometimes it strikes closer to home, sometimes not. The result is the same, people all over the world dying at the hands of others. I hate this place.

"And in red now all the rivers flow..."

The world has become a place full of bloodshed and brutality. Sometimes it strikes closer to home, sometimes not. The result is the same, people all over the world dying at the hands of others. I hate this place.

"And in red now all the rivers flow..."

But I still believe there is hope when I see people care about what is happening around the world. All we can do is keep working hard on what we do. It doesn't matter if you're a doctor, a teacher, a musician, a student just try to make the best of you to make this world a wonderful place to live in. When people give up and try to find the easiest way to achieve what they want we start to see horrible things. Stay strong.

Smoke is rising from the houses

People burying their dead

I asked somebody what the time is

But time doesn't matter to them yet

People talking without speaking

Trying to take what they can get

I ask you if you remember

Prospekt, how could I forget?

There is good in the world but it is robbed and torn apart so often that it becomes a blur. It's so hard to focus on it. It becomes a distant memory rather than a reality in the present. Every time something like this happens, that becomes more and more true.

Sorry, I don't wanna come across as mean or something, but it's driving me crazy that all I hear is "Pray for Paris", "we send our prayers to Paris" etc. What problem in the world has ever been solved through prayers ? :thinking:

The world is such a cruel place.

EDIT: Just to make it clear, that's not meant in a disrespectful way. I just feel it has become a phrase that is being hollowed up. I don't wanna offend anyone who believes in prayers etc.

Guest diogo_sg
Sorry, I don't wanna come across as mean or something, but it's driving me crazy that all I hear is "Pray for Paris", "we send our prayers to Paris" etc. What problem in the world has ever been solved through prayers ? :thinking:

The world is such a cruel place.

EDIT: Just to make it clear, that's not meant in a disrespectful way. I just feel it has become a phrase that is being hollowed up. I don't wanna offend anyone who believes in prayers etc.

It's just a way to show support towards the situations we're not able to help directly. I don't think it actually does something, but it might give strength to those who are going through all this.

I had a dream last night where I met Chris while I was walking around my school. I asked him a bunch of questions about the new album, but the only one I can remember his answer is that he said there might be a b-side to Hymn for the Weekend. But, all in all, I was really excited to meet him!

Just made the piano cover of Yellow on my Garageband. I only used the keyboard there and the left-hand I played doesnt sound quite fit in. I usually play on my own piano but I wanted to give it a go for playing on an app. This cover is to the everyone who is in my thoughts today whether in Paris, London, Baghdad, Beirut, Japan, and Mexico.

The Paris incident has stuck in my mind for a while, and won't go away. A random thought occurred to me, that, what if this happens on a Coldplay concert? It's even more likely at the TIDAL event, as the area is not very big (for Coldplay standards) and some of the members might be injured, or worse. Just a random thought though.

what if this happens on a Coldplay concert?

That thought occurred to me, too. There is no hundred percent of safety, you never know. I'm going to a concert this very evening (at the US East coast; not Coldplay...) and I've had the tickets for a month now, but I feel a bit worried now too...

That thought occurred to me, too. There is no hundred percent of safety, you never know. I'm going to a concert this very evening (at the US East coast; not Coldplay...) and I've had the tickets for a month now, but I feel a bit worried now too...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I also have tickets for a concert in January, and the venue looks of the same size as the EoDM venue, maybe bigger/smaller. It's probably less likely to happen on a weekday though, and for Coldplay, they're always usually playing in large venues, so I'm not sure if the venue size affects anything..

Guest diogo_sg
anyone know how to get Love buttons that chris wears? I am in canada and they do not ship there unfortunately

Step 1) Wait until you meet Chris.

Step 2) Ask him for a Love Button.

That's what I'm planning on doing [emoji6]

This is awesome :P

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/coldplayingHQ/posts/10153745357783624" data-width="500"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/coldplayingHQ/posts/10153745357783624"><p>Incredible sketches of the band!(By Michelle Boesnach)</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/coldplayingHQ/">Coldplaying</a> on <a href="https://www.facebook.com/coldplayingHQ/posts/10153745357783624">Monday, 16 November 2015</a></blockquote></div></div>

Alternative Link