✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

After listening to Birds so many times, yesterday I suddenly noticed that after

out from beyond and

away with me

we don't need words

there is this silence and it is just perfect with "we don't need words".

• Like 2

After listening to Birds so many times, yesterday I suddenly noticed that after

out from beyond and

away with me

we don't need words

there is this silence and it is just perfect with "we don't need words".

"Out from the underground" though :)

And now you made me listen to Birds early in the morning...thank you, so great! haha :)

• Like 1

"Out from the underground" though :)

And now you made me listen to Birds early in the morning...thank you, so great! haha :)

Lol, I know, we had the underground discussion before. I still don't hear it that way so I have made my own version. :)

Lol, I know, we had the underground discussion before. I still don't hear it that way so I have made my own version. :)

Haha fair enough :) I make my own version of a couple of verses too ("umi" Im looking at you....). "Out from beyond" kinda conjures up images of ghosts coming back to life from the grave! haha

• Like 1

Haha fair enough :) I make my own version of a couple of verses too ("umi" Im looking at you....). "Out from beyond" kinda conjures up images of ghosts coming back to life from the grave! haha

Graves are in the underground too :)

Graves are in the underground too :)

LOL Well lets just say "underground" has a good metaphorical meaning about staying hidden/covert, while "out from beyond" the only metaphorical meaning I can associate with it involves a Ouija Board *LOL*

• Like 2

OMG, I just watched this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6YF_rYfmG0

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6YF_rYfmG0&spfreload=10

You know how much I love the X&Y Era, but this performance is just cringeworthy...Chris really has both the physical appearance (crazy professor look) and the behavior (weeeeeeeeeird moves, even by Chris's standards) of a complete weirdo... :-/

• Like 3

OMG, I just watched this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6YF_rYfmG0

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6YF_rYfmG0&spfreload=10

You know how much I love the X&Y Era, but this performance is just cringeworthy...Chris really has both the physical appearance (crazy professor look) and the behavior (weeeeeeeeeird moves, even by Chris's standards) of a complete weirdo... :-/

Yeah you're right! hahaha:laugh3:

You made me laugh :D

I'm just saying, I remember a few days ago someone said that they said one of the Newplay problems is the repetition of guitar riffs. That argument is obviously biased and unvalid, In My Place does the exact same thing so... ya (Not to take away from it, it's still a wonderful work of art...)

I'm just saying, I remember a few days ago someone said that they said one of the Newplay problems is the repetition of guitar riffs. That argument is obviously biased and unvalid, In My Place does the exact same thing so... ya (Not to take away from it, it's still a wonderful work of art...)

I know which discussion you mean, the one eith Army of One vs. In My Place. Well maybe but In My Place is so much more heartfelt and has the more memorable guitar riff by far !

I know which discussion you mean, the one eith Army of One vs. In My Place. Well maybe but In My Place is so much more heartfelt and has the more memorable guitar riff by far !

I love In My Place but I cant compare it with Army of One...apples and oranges. Also Army of One is super heartfelt at least for me: every time it gives me all the right feels :)

Not so random notification that we have a little listening party of Viva + Prospekt tonight in about 1 hour and half time. The plan is just to hang, listen together and share our geeky Coldplayers comments. Everyone welcome. Link below :)

http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/coldplaying-listening-party.105753/

shouldn't that be 2.5 hours' time?

• Like 1

Some weeks ago I had to reorganise the little box in which I keep all my old concert tickets, because it was starting to flow over. Right at the bottom was my first ever Coldplay ticket. Gosh, if the prices were still the same, you could get four tickets instead of just one today. :devilish:

[MEDIA=instagram]-oN1f7EPQ6[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/-oN1f7EPQ6/

• Like 6

Some weeks ago I had to reorganise the little box in which I keep all my old concert tickets, because it was starting to flow over. Right at the bottom was my first ever Coldplay ticket. Gosh, if the prices were still the same, you could get four tickets instead of just one today. :devilish:

[MEDIA=instagram]-oN1f7EPQ6[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/-oN1f7EPQ6/

Hehe yes! However I noticed Coldplay tickets are much cheaper than other artists, so thats good they keep them affordable :) Im a fan of Madonna since I was a child, but I´ve never gone to one of her concerts and I probably never will because I think the price is a disgrace.

And hey how do you keep your tickets so intact? Mine always fade so the ink disappears after a few months :/ Any tips?

Yeah, comparing prices over long periods isn't quite fair anyway. Times and scales change and yes, absolutely, there are artists that are much more expensive. (Still, paying nearly €100 for the relatively short Ghost Stories gigs hurt, LOL.)

And hey how do you keep your tickets so intact? Mine always fade so the ink disappears after a few months :/ Any tips?

I really don't know and I'm surprised as well that my early ones are still readable. I was thinking that maybe keeping them in a box without light might help, but then I remembered that during my time as a student I had put them up on a pin board, so they were exposed to light. I guess it depends on the type of printing used. :shrug:

there are artists that are much more expensive. (Still, paying nearly €100 for the relatively short Ghost Stories gigs hurt, LOL.)

I guess it depends on the type of printing used. :shrug:

Yes I find a lot of other artists charge more. My VIVA tickets have all but faded to blank paper hehe I´ve not been lucky with preserving tickets or similar so far.