✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

After two months in the USA I almost feel like I've been to medical seminars considering all the drug commercials they air here! Geeees hehe

Oh yeah, that's right....aren't the US and New Zealand the only countries in the world that allow drug companies to market their products on TV?

Oh yeah, that's right....aren't the US and New Zealand the only countries in the world that allow drug companies to market their products on TV?

This is off topic but in Mexico it's also allowed. They just need to add a little text that says something like this "visit your doctor"

• Like 1

I´ve seen in other countries too but here its like 60% of commercials are drug ads! You really feel like you´re stuck in the pharmacy after a while ...LOL

• Like 1

I´ve seen in other countries too but here its like 60% of commercials are drug ads! You really feel like you´re stuck in the pharmacy after a while ...LOL

hahaa! good thing i don't watch tv then. i hardly see any ads, except on adblock unsupported sites like cbs, wsj. but then again, i don't know whether those are the same that are broadcast on tv.

This morning I went to the dentist for a check up.

She always has the radio on.

So there I was lying in the chair, mouth wide opened and having tools in my mouth.

Then Adventure of a Lifetime started to play.

Omg, what a timing.

I needed a little break to cough, smile and get my focus back. :D

Guest diogo_sg
Don't know if anyone of you saw this, I just saw this on PPCorn:dizzy:

Mylo Xyloto 2001?

[ATTACH=full]3715[/ATTACH]

Typo or lack of research?

Don't know if anyone of you saw this, I just saw this on PPCorn:dizzy:

Mylo Xyloto 2001?

[ATTACH=full]3715[/ATTACH]

Hey I´d love to see that list. What are the other 14 things? :)

This morning I went to the dentist for a check up.

She always has the radio on.

So there I was lying in the chair, mouth wide opened and having tools in my mouth.

Then Adventure of a Lifetime started to play.

Omg, what a timing.

I needed a little break to cough, smile and get my focus back. :D

"Focus back" Thats something I never want to do when Im at the dentist hah I wanna focus away as much as I can *LOL* Good you got a happy song in a sad moment :D

• Like 1

Hey I´d love to see that list. What are the other 14 things? :)

"Focus back" Thats something I never want to do when Im at the dentist hah I wanna focus away as much as I can *LOL* Good you got a happy song in a sad moment :D

Coldplay: 15 Things You Didn’t Know (Part 1)

Here they are: http://ppcorn.com/us/2016/01/11/coldplay-15-things-1/

Have some fun! :)

• Like 1

Number Thirteen: They Have No Interest in Future Duets. Coldplay collaborated with Rihanna for “Princess of China,” and the band says that they have no interest in future collaborations.

The thirteenth thing is rather curious... :P

Yeah, first time I read it I was a bit shocked:shocked3:

Went over to a co-worker's desk today and while we talked I saw an email notification popping up. The sender was 'Chris Martin'.

My colleague saw that I stared at it for a moment and explained, "Nah, it's not that one. I can still try asking him for tickets, though." :D

• Like 4

Today I came across a bullsh*** headline like "Jay-Z FURIOUS over Beyonce participation in Coldplay Superbowl Show" and the subtitle was something like "Will Beyonces collaboration with Coldplay cause her marital problems ?"

Didn't bother to click on it...

• Like 2