✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

A few nights ago, I dreamt that I was sitting on the bus with my driving instructor and spotted Chris up ahead so I ran over to him to ask if I could have a photo with him. He said I could in a while so later he was a few seats behind me and I don't know if he called me over or what but I went over and got a photo with him :D Ahhh he was so cuteee!

Also, I moved to London a few days ago for work and further study, and it turns out I'm about half an hour away from The Bakery! :D Although I doubt I'd go there, but it's a nice thought though. (I went there ages ago just to see what it was like lol) x

So the train I've been taking to get to training for my job the past week has gone straight past the stop you'd use to get out and walk to The Bakery, and every single time, I've thought of the boys and felt a bit odd. Sounds so sad but I just couldn't help it. Maybe they've been sat in there while I've travelled past on the Underground x

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
This just reminded me of the line "When you fly wooon't you, won't you taaaaaake meeeee tooooooooooooooo" :D

I also thought of that line when I was writing it :)

Hey! I just noticed I hit 3,000 posts!!!!!! :bliss: :bliss: :bliss::loveshower::loveshower::loveshower::earmuffs::earmuffs::dance::dance::dance::toilet::drummer::guitarist::husky::huskyhug::escaping::escaping2::escaping3::huh2::smash::smartass2::bandana::chris::guy::jonny::phil::will::vuvuzela::D:D:):)

• Like 5

Hey! I just noticed I hit 3,000 posts!!!!!! :bliss: :bliss: :bliss::loveshower::loveshower::loveshower::earmuffs::earmuffs::dance::dance::dance::toilet::drummer::guitarist::husky::huskyhug::escaping::escaping2::escaping3::huh2::smash::smartass2::bandana::chris::guy::jonny::phil::will::vuvuzela::D:D:):)

wow! that's quite the post count in less than 6 months! congrats! and keep it up :)

Congrats!:clap:

I had an eerie coincidence today: I was walking by a stone monument in a nearby city when on my playlist suddenly "Murder" came up. And during the first lines "Murder, coming to get us, coming to get us, and away we hide...." I saw the plaque at the monument "Homicide Victims Memorial". Uuuughhh... :o

• Like 3

Congrats!

Guest diogo_sg

Congrats, cp!! :D

Just saw this vid for the 1st time. Don't know why but it feels so real to me when I look at this...

Starting from 2:37 when people start screaming when the instrumental part begins... it gives me goosebumps every time i look at this and the song is just epic... They can't leave it forever!!!

• Like 1

Speed of Sound is on the radio! I've never heard it on the radio before!!

Cool! I heard it only once, that was on the radio lsat summer... crazy because it never comes on the radio. BTW that's when I still really only knew Viva la Vida :P I've heard Clocks and ASFOS, but really didn't look into them too much and heard once that they were Coldplay but never bothered to check out their discography. But after I heard Speed of Sound I definetely downloaded a few songs including that one. I was just going to wait until I heard more, that didn't happen so I ended up searching them myself since I was gettting so impatient :P Glad I did. Half those good songs rarely come on the radio

• Like 1

Someone had already mentioned that the lyrics section on the "old" Coldplay site was still available.

I was on google searching for the name of the VIVA font and found this link to the Oracle site:

http://www.coldplay.com/oracletags.php?tag=font

Seems that parts of that section are also still available. When you click on the Oracle logo it will redirect to the new website, but when you change the tag in the url you can still look around and you can also search for topics.

Can be usefull :)

• Like 1

Not actually related to Coldplay itself, more of a site question. I'm asking this here because I don't know where else to ask :\

Does anyone know why I can't see anyone's signatures below their posts? Even on a browser other than Chrome I can't see them under their posts. Did they remove the signature appearing below someone's post in the move to XenForo? Does this mean we'll have to check someone's profile to view their signature there? Just asking.

^ BOOM! Fixed. Went to "Preferences" (I assume this is what you meant) and found that I had the box beside "Show signatures underneath people's posts" or something like that, it was unchecked. That was why :P Maybe it's off by default? Anyway, that was an easy fix, not sure why I didn't go to Preferences before to see if there was actually an option for that :P But thanks anyway!

EDIT: Now that I've done that I can truly see how big my signature is and gets in the way of everything :lol: Going to maybe make the text smaller right now LOL