✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Today in the end of a loooong traveling day (Europe => US) I started listening to the AROBTTH album on my mobile phone, and coincidentally JUST as I walked the last meters to my apartment the last lines of Clocks were playing ("Home, home where I wanted to go...") :)

• Like 1

The only way you could take offense to what I said was if that actually happened to you.

Is that supposed to be a new insult now ? You know as well as I do that this happens to none of us but I have to insist that I think the wording offensive nonetheless !!

Is that supposed to be a new insult now ? You know as well as I do that this happens to none of us but I have to insist that I think the wording offensive nonetheless !!

No that is not a new insult. It's only an insult if you take it that way. Words have a way of shaping the way we perceive things. You know that as well as I do.

Oh no...not the popcorn on this thread too LOL

Now remember we are all Coldplay fans, bring out the husky hug haha :huskyhug:

Random Coldplay thought: I had not noticed we even have a Charlie Brown emoticon...amazing the awesomeness of these smileys :charlie1::charlie2:

• Like 2

A few nights ago, I dreamt that I was sitting on the bus with my driving instructor and spotted Chris up ahead so I ran over to him to ask if I could have a photo with him. He said I could in a while so later he was a few seats behind me and I don't know if he called me over or what but I went over and got a photo with him :D Ahhh he was so cuteee!

Also, I moved to London a few days ago for work and further study, and it turns out I'm about half an hour away from The Bakery! :D Although I doubt I'd go there, but it's a nice thought though. (I went there ages ago just to see what it was like lol) x

• Like 2

I just found out that you can turn The Scientist into an upbeat song by listening to it at 2x speed. And Clocks and Viva 2x sounds like EDM.

AOAL 2x sounds like a phone ringing.

You can do that on Chrome, right?

I just found out that you can turn The Scientist into an upbeat song by listening to it at 2x speed. And Clocks and Viva 2x sounds like EDM.

AOAL 2x sounds like a phone ringing.

Clocks sounds EDM ish... but heavy XD (talking about 2x speed of course :P)

I think from the whole album A Head Full Of Dreams, Amazing Day is the track which can be performed 100% live without any recorded background things (violins etc.). I do not dislike the violins, but I'm just saying that Amazing Day is a song that doesn't need recorded things because there are many different guitar riffs in it (from Jonny)!

Guest diogo_sg

Interesting fact #42: A Head Full Of Dreams is the first Coldplay album to have a numbered tracklist in the back of the album.