✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Guest diogo_sg

I don't know if anyone has already pointed this out: there are two new entries in the Timeline (AHFOD release and the Pilar Zeta interview), both from the AHFOD era, but they're still under the GS era. This means that we're going to have a new era section in the Timeline very soon!

LOL, so are you a Berryman by name ? :)

My random thought: came back to the forum after a few hours and the "New Posts" section was flooded with dozens of reactivated old Lounge Games....

LOL guess who was bored and trying boost their post count :P

Guest diogo_sg
My random thought: came back to the forum after a few hours and the "New Posts" section was flooded with dozens of reactivated old Lounge Games....

LOL guess who was bored and trying boost their post count :P

He came to rain a floooooooood :P

I'm afraid that after the Super Bowl performance, Coldplay will gain a lot of new fans which will think that AHFOD is their best album and they have never and probably will never heard of songs like Shiver, We never change, Politik, Amsterdam, GPASUYF... or in the fact, the whole first three albums :blank:

• Like 2

I'm afraid that after the Super Bowl performance, Coldplay will gain a lot of new fans which will think that AHFOD is their best album and they have never and probably will never heard of songs like Shiver, We never change, Politik, Amsterdam, GPASUYF... or in the fact, the whole first three albums :blank:

Doubt so actually-the people at the Superbowl are very little serious coldplay fans,50%casual fans who know yellow and clocks and paradise,and the rest people who dislike coldplay alot or couldnt be bothered with them at all so well the casual fans probably dont care about the old songs anyway

Well that's already happening with every new album release...

• Like 1