🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Guest diogo_sg

Another Coldplay dream. This time, they were having a show in my town and I was getting ready for it (charging my phone, getting dressed and other very interesting things). Later, I got to the place of the show. The stage was very simple, with the Flower Of Life in the background. Meanwhile, while I was waiting for the show to start, I read a news article saying that Chris and Beyonce were seen strolling through some streets of my town and even passed by an old bakery (which isn't a bakery in real life, it's a coffee shop). I woke up when the show was about to start :/

I woke up when the show was about to start :/

Haha happens all the time! Maybe it's relating to real life; you wake up (a bit more) when the show's about to start?

Or maybe Coldplay has some sort of dream magic??!!

Anyways I'm gonna subtly advertise that I have an elimination thread for songs that start with "a" so if you guys could check that out, I'd really apprecatie it!

• Like 2

I also dreamed that I was in a Coldplay show!

It was an all seats show and I wasn't happy with my seats, I was close to the stage but I could only see it from the side and I couldn't see any of the screens or Guy. There were also a lot of empty seats. Then, a queue started forming; I'm guessing it was all of the people way in the back that were going to be placed close to the stage to fill all those empty seats. So I ran as fast as I could and got in the line and then I ran to the front and I managed to get a seat right in front of Guy :cheesy:.

And I was so happy that I woke up :disappointed:

• Like 2

Funny that you ask about Jonny or Guy making mistakes. I re-watched the Unstaged show Madrid 2011 just a few days ago and Guy hits a really bad note in Politik. Chris' reaction is great - he just laughs, and Guy even smiles.

I love that video... Yes there is a few mistakes in it but it was more just a for fun thing, everyone's laughing and having a good time.

• Like 1

I follow this aviation account on instagram, and they keep posting pictures of this one plane that I think if Coldplay would have gone on a huge world tour for Ghost Stories, their plane would have been painted like this

[MEDIA=instagram]BCRP9QHODvN[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCRP9QHODvN/

[MEDIA=instagram]BCOqcN8ODoh[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCOqcN8ODoh/

[MEDIA=instagram]BCT5RFSODsW[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCT5RFSODsW/

• Like 2

I follow this aviation account on instagram, and they keep posting pictures of this one plane that I think if Coldplay would have gone on a huge world tour for Ghost Stories, their plane would have been painted like this

Only decadent snobs would board that plane

Every time I listen to birds i think the ending is really awkward "in this world so cruel i think you're so cool" and the last word is suddenly sang so quick like chris wanted to get over with it fast.

Anybody else who feels this way?

tumblr_m6hz92Z1Hu1rziwwco1_400.gif

• Like 2

Every time I listen to birds i think the ending is really awkward "in this world so cruel i think you're so cool" and the last word is suddenly sang so quick like chris wanted to get over with it fast.

He also sings that last note wrong on purpose... LOL

I think he said it like that to make it sound like "koo" as in Birds, you know?

This nearly ruins the song for me !

• Like 1