🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Dang, Gwyneth Paltrow can really sing. She should have sung more on AHFOD.

NO, it already had enough guest appearances! I fear if Coldplay continues this fashion of collabs, we won't hear Chris singing at all in the later albums :worried:

• Like 1

NO, it already had enough guest appearances! I fear if Coldplay continues this fashion of collabs, we won't hear Chris singing at all in the later albums :worried:

Yeah Lp9 is gonna look like this:

Music and words by Berryman, Buckland, Champion, Martin

Backing vocals by Chris Martin

Lead vocals by Gwyneth Paltrow, Annabelle Wallis, Jay-Z feat Blue Ivy, Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie, Selena Gomez, Hillary Clinton, Apple Martin and her entire high school class, Moses Martin, Simon Pegg and Sarah Palin

This album is dedicated to D. Trump

• Like 1

I was watching Jane The Virgin's last week's episode (it sounds terrible but it's not that bad, I swear :lol:) and it had some conscious uncoupling jokes. I find it funny that after all this time Chris and Gwyneth still get teased about that, I don't think it will ever go away :lol:

I was watching Jane The Virgin's last week's episode (it sounds terrible but it's not that bad, I swear :lol:) and it had some conscious uncoupling jokes. I find it funny that after all this time Chris and Gwyneth still get teased about that, I don't think it will ever go away :lol:

I actually really like jane the virgin! But I didn't recognize any jokes about concious uncoupling:confused:

But it's been a while since I last watched it it's not on anymore in germany i think...

I actually really like jane the virgin! But I didn't recognize any jokes about concious uncoupling:confused:

But it's been a while since I last watched it it's not on anymore in germany i think...

It was on last week's episode (S02E13), Rogelio said something like: "like my good friends Gwyn and Chris we've decided to consciously uncouple" and there were other references to that during the episode as well.

The Paradise music video has just reached 500M views! :vuvuzela:

Sweet!!!! Half a billion!!! :D :D :D So glad that this has the most views of any Coldplay song (I think? I didn't see any higher view count on any other song by them....) . It is in my opinion the best Coldplay song that did get popular (and the second best of any Coldplay song:D)

• Like 1

Just wondering how much space the coldplaying app and its files are taking up on anyone else's phones? I have a file that is taking up over 1 gigabyte of space on my phone labeled "comtapatalkcoldplayingcomforum"

Maybe this is from the tapatalk app and not the coldplaying one because I have both, but just wondering if anyone else has this folder

I've been seeing so much stuff online lately about the Prospekt's March EP and it's weird because I rarely listen to it in the car, but this week I decided to listen to it while I am driving and now I am seeing it everywhere!

I've been seeing so much stuff online lately about the Prospekt's March EP and it's weird because I rarely listen to it in the car, but this week I decided to listen to it while I am driving and now I am seeing it everywhere!

What do you mean by "much stuff online lately" ?

I need to know, what's the meaning behind 42 or 1.36? Has it ever beem explained?

42 is "the answer to life, the universe, and everything" (google it - it comes from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy).

1:36 was the length of the first version of the song, which had no name at the time.

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
Sweet!!!! Half a billion!!! :D :D :D So glad that this has the most views of any Coldplay song (I think? I didn't see any higher view count on any other song by them....) . It is in my opinion the best Coldplay song that did get popular (and the second best of any Coldplay song:D)

Yeah, it's Coldplay's most viewed music video! :D

Guest diogo_sg
Just wondering how much space the coldplaying app and its files are taking up on anyone else's phones? I have a file that is taking up over 1 gigabyte of space on my phone labeled "comtapatalkcoldplayingcomforum"

Maybe this is from the tapatalk app and not the coldplaying one because I have both, but just wondering if anyone else has this folder

I have the Coldplaying app, but not that file. It's probably from Tapatalk.

Guest diogo_sg

Yellow is over 100M views too! :dance:

So many Coldplay music videos surpassing this barrier!

I have it too but it is only 81 kb (9 maps - 11 files).

I used to have Tapatalk before but I'm using the CPING app now.

There is a setting whit which you can specify the location of the cache.

And an option to clear the cache.

Maybe you can execute it to see if the file shrinks.

• Like 1