✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Thanks @iamsue :) I might explore that center then...

I am touched by all the responses by the way...i mean its objectively speaking not really a big adventure, but it feels like a big one to me :) Love the Coldplaying community :)

Congratulations! If I was in your place it'd certainly feel like a big adventure rather than a smaller one. :D Have a fun time! And get well soon! :D

• Like 3

Nah, I really wanna pass unnoticed by the camera...I didnt tell people at my workplace where I am going, just said I am not there on Monday. Hope no one watches the Today Show ;)

True, they don't need updates unless they are your friends. But, we do need photos and a review!

• Like 1

Thanks !

I am sorry that I have hijacked the Random thread for discussion of my adventure of the nighttime ;)

That's ok, at the end its something random. But, now that I think about it you should have hijacked the Today show thread instead :p

• Like 1

Love the "Adventures of the nighttime" LOL[emoji3]. You could make up a secret sign/ gesture that you give us to spot you if you get on camera. Like make a letter "C" with your hand or something.

Hey, she might wanna be anonymous too :sleep:

Love the "Adventures of the nighttime" LOL[emoji3]. You could make up a secret sign/ gesture that you give us to spot you if you get on camera. Like make a letter "C" with your hand or something.

Sorry folks, but I really really hope I won't get on camera and if i see it approaching I would probably try to cover my face - thats my sign for you, lol :)

• Like 1

Sorry folks, but I really really hope I won't get on camera and if i see it approaching I would probably try to cover my face - thats my sign for you, lol :)

Otherwise you will be televised and your face ends up on YouTube FOREVER :shocked2:

Implying that there's something wrong with being a Coldplay fan, why would you hide something like that? :P

I know there is nothing wrong with being a Coldplay fan :) but lets say my family has a certain aversion against modern music...also, the fact that I take a Monday off from work to go to a rock concert far away which could worsen my cold would shock them LOL

• Like 3

I know there is nothing wrong with being a Coldplay fan :) but lets say my family has a certain aversion against modern music...also, the fact that I take a Monday off from work to go to a rock concert far away which could worsen my cold would shock them LOL

If I tell my parents I'm going to a concert, they'll just assume I'm going to an orchestral/choir performance. Rock is a no-no.

• Like 1

By the way I wanted to thank all of you again for joining so nicely in the discussion here...(and say sorry to those who wanna catch up with random Coldplay thoughts tmr and have to read so much other stuff ;))

Believe me, you are saving me from what would otherwise be a very boring trip. Feels almost like you are on the bus with me :D A cosy Coldplaying roadtrip

• Like 4

My family does not suspect I'm a Coldplay fan, so I hope all this stays between us :)

Don't worry :)

By the way, my family knows I'm a Coldplay fan, the problem is they called me weird or freak. They believe I'm addicted to Coldplay but they shouldn't worry because that's not the same to being addicted to alcohol or drugs lol

• Like 3

We are rolling through Manhattan !!!! :D

But wow it is more deserted here than I thought...hope I won't get mugged here on my way from Port Authority to Times Sq and then to Rockefeller Plaza

How is everything going? Have you arrived?

Keep safe, don't worry too much just look for alternatives. I believe there should be people already queuing, so you won't be alone there. I'm off to have some rest to try to wake up early to watch the concert. Remember, everything's not lost!

• Like 1