✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Ooh. Sorry to hear :/ but you don't have those days off already?

Yeah, I do. The situation changed a bit since somebody from the team quit their job. Before that happened, it wouldn't have been a problem. I hope it remains to be no problem. :D

Guest diogo_sg
Yeah, I do. The situation changed a bit since somebody from the team quit their job. Before that happened, it wouldn't have been a problem. I hope it remains to be no problem. :D

oh. well, I too hope it doesn't become a problem and wish you lots of good luck. Stay positive ;)

@I ran away, that was amazing to hear about your adventure! Unfortunately I was asleep while you were posting about it because of the time difference and didn't get a chance to check on this thread again until today but congratulations, that's awesome how you got a close spot and how Chris came! :D And that was a close call...

• Like 1

Just found this today. This is incredible.

I like how they performed 42 (from 6:00 to 7:30) and Princess of China (from 26:30 to 28:00). Coldplay music may very well be considered classical in 100 years.

By the way I would like to thank...

- @pickles12 !!! She is the one who offered me a spot on her fan pass and later, when she knew she couldnt make it, sent me the fan pass so that I can go ahead with it. Without her this dream would not have come true ! So I noticed a lot of people liked my 'on the road' updates yesterday night. Do me a favor and look up HER posts and like them so that she gets some forum recognition for this too !

- the kind lady with her daughter (who probably won't read this, but still...) who saved me from a spot behind two tall women and basically gifted front row to me !!!

told u it was worth it to go :awesome: It doesn't hurt being crazy once in a while

• Like 3

Am feeling pretty crappy today (as expected, the cold got worse again, and the pile of work here just won't get any smaller) but I am still walking around in a good mood and sometimes with a big grin. It is as if I was in on some joyful conspiracy that none of my work colleagues knows about.

I think the Coldplay concert gave me an Everglow LOL

• Like 9

I just came across this video:

And for the first time, maybe ever, I was really struck by the beautiful symphonies of Yellow. Especially when the Bass kicks in and Will sings so beautiful in the background . This is why I love Coldplay so much, and they are the only band/musicians who can ever bring up these feelings for me. I just had to write this down somewhere and found this thread to be te most appropriate. Thank You Coldplay for these beautiful melodies and symphonies you guys have created.

• Like 5

I just came across this video:

And for the first time, maybe ever, I was really struck by the beautiful symphonies of Yellow. Especially when the Bass kicks in and Will sings so beautiful in the background . This is why I love Coldplay so much, and they are the only band/musicians who can ever bring up these feelings for me. I just had to write this down somewhere and found this thread to be te most appropriate. Thank You Coldplay for these beautiful melodies and symphonies you guys have created.

I got goosebumps listening to this! :lol: Thank you for sharing it!

I'll help you to translate it. It's very short and I'll use a translator so it won't take me to much time.

thanks :) i just left it as is because for the people who need to translate, it's just one click away. but feel free to add a translation on here!

Okay, so I was browsing the boy's wikis and it says Jonny plays saxophone? Is this part of the Jonny plays Jazz gag? Or was that his first instrument. I ask because there is that small section at the beginning of AHFOD where a sax/synth is in the background--which I love, but then it disappears :(

If this is true then I demand more Coldplay with saxophone, even if subtle (like how Alt-J uses it). I love the sound of a sax...

also a new chris martin interview with a spanish media. you can use a translator for a rough translation

https://es-us.celebridades.yahoo.com/post/141085044447/chris-martin-mi-vida-está-más-llena-de-luz-de?src=rss&linkId=22329949

I translate it for you so you don't have to see a she instead of he or any of those kind of grammatical mistakes you see where you use a translator.

Chris Martin: 'My life is more full of light than darkness'

The singer confessed to be living a moment of fulfillment both personally and professionally

The lead singer of Coldplay , Chris Martin , said he was in one of the best times of his life. The singer has just turned 39 years and is in accordance with his surroundings, because things with his family, his friends and work are going well. After living a turbulence separation from his former partner Gwyneth Paltrow , the artist has found a worthy balanced life.

The singer confessed to be living a moment of fulfillment both personally and professionallyVIEW GALLERY

" I live in a stage of fullness in which I don't complain about anything. Everything that has happened in my life is for something and I am grateful for what I have, not what you I would want to. I'm a healthy man, a musician who does not has complex, a responsible dad and, above all, a lucky guy that has managed to grow up. I just turned 39 years and my life is more full of light than darkness , "said Martin to the newspaper Reforma .

The singer says he has always being careful so his children are not affected by his separation from the actress.VIEW GALLERY

The singer, who recently performed at the Super Bowl Halftime show, said he has worked hard so that their children are not affected by the separation he had with the actress: " I have a great relationship with my children, with my ex, because they are the family that I formed. and they need the best example. To take my kids to school, help them with homework, explain the difference between good and bad, teach them how they can become better people, is something that gives me happiness and it satisfies me as a person" he said.

He recognizes that although he does not ignore the rumors linking him with his alleged new girlfriend, Annabelle Wallis, or the criticisms leveled his band, chooses not to talk about these things publicly.VIEW GALLERY

While Chris enjoys the success he has thanks to his career, the singer said that for him, the most valuable thing is to spend quality time with his children: " There is nothing like wake up with them and enjoy a vacation day without any work pressure , "said Martin. Gwyneth and Chris go often on vacation and spend together the important dates, because for them it is essential to keep their family together.

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
I translate it for you so you don't have to see a she instead of he or any of those kind of grammatical mistakes you see where you use a translator.

Chris Martin: 'My life is more full of light than darkness'

The singer confessed to be living a moment of fulfillment both personally and professionally

The lead singer of Coldplay , Chris Martin , said he was in one of the best times of his life. The singer has just turned 39 years and is in accordance with his surroundings, because things with his family, his friends and work are going well. After living a turbulence separation from his former partner Gwyneth Paltrow , the artist has found a worthy balanced life.

The singer confessed to be living a moment of fulfillment both personally and professionallyVIEW GALLERY

" I live in a stage of fullness in which I don't complain about anything. Everything that has happened in my life is for something and I am grateful for what I have, not what you I would want to. I'm a healthy man, a musician who does not has complex, a responsible dad and, above all, a lucky guy that has managed to grow up. I just turned 39 years and my life is more full of light than darkness , "said Martin to the newspaper Reforma .

The singer says he has always being careful so his children are not affected by his separation from the actress.VIEW GALLERY

The singer, who recently performed at the Super Bowl Halftime show, said he has worked hard so that their children are not affected by the separation he had with the actress: " I have a great relationship with my children, with my ex, because they are the family that I formed. and they need the best example. To take my kids to school, help them with homework, explain the difference between good and bad, teach them how they can become better people, is something that gives me happiness and it satisfies me as a person" he said.

He recognizes that although he does not ignore the rumors linking him with his alleged new girlfriend, Annabelle Wallis, or the criticisms leveled his band, chooses not to talk about these things publicly.VIEW GALLERY

While Chris enjoys the success he has thanks to his career, the singer said that for him, the most valuable thing is to spend quality time with his children: " There is nothing like wake up with them and enjoy a vacation day without any work pressure , "said Martin. Gwyneth and Chris go often on vacation and spend together the important dates, because for them it is essential to keep their family together.

Thanks! ;D

It's taken me all day to remember the Coldplay-related dream I had last night. It was very short, but I found out that Will would be changing the layout of his drumset for the AHFOD tour so that the different drums would be in different places around him. This got me worried that he was gonna play the drums wrong for all of the songs because his muscle memory would make his arms go to the wrong drums! Anyways, that was it, but I have just realized that all of my Coldplay-related dreams have had something to do with Will.

• Like 6