✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

No Fix You in a Coldplay setlist is blasphemy.

Totally agree. I am counting days for the first date of the tour. By the way, is not time for the songs under request? Because people have to do the video, right?

Also the timeline at coldplay.com of 2015 and 2016 is very poor, it needs an update a.s.a.p.

Oh and btw, Charlie Brown is also missing on that 'setlist'. Double blasphemy then..

Edit: oh and I can't imagine them putting UATW again on their regular setlists. They've played it the during whole MX tour and they would just be repeating themselves. An occassional comeback like Til Kingdom Come is more likely.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ermmm, Coldplaying twitter. :D

Ah :) thanks. Looks like they are going with less established bands this time around. I like that. They don't need another band's help to sellout a venue, why not give great, less popular artists a chance? Assuming the support acts are any good of course ;)

• Like 1

I don't know, unfortunately Fix You seeems to be more and more replaced by Up&Up... :(

And if Til Kingdom Come is the only thing from X&Y I'd be disappointed.

I agree, X&Y is so underrated and they definetely need more songs from it! But TKC would be a nice addition. But it can't be the only thing from X&Y. :(

• Like 1

Thinking of Wedding Bells right now, and how it could have been turned into this awesome rock tune. It'd still keep the intro, but an improved version of it. And then it'd over time build into this rock tune... I'm pretty sure it's hard for you to imagine but yeah...

Wow, so I've had like no time to be online today at all

Anyways, I was thinking that I never understood the whole Clocks/Speed of Sound similarity thing until just a few days ago when I was whistling a random tune to myself and I thought, "what song is that?" and then I remembered, "oh it's Clocks"....and then 10 seconds later, I went, "oh no just kidding that's Speed of Sound!" and now I definitely understand why people think they are similar

Wow, so I've had like no time to be online today at all

Anyways, I was thinking that I never understood the whole Clocks/Speed of Sound similarity thing until just a few days ago when I was whistling a random tune to myself and I thought, "what song is that?" and then I remembered, "oh it's Clocks"....and then 10 seconds later, I went, "oh no just kidding that's Speed of Sound!" and now I definitely understand why people think they are similar

I'm with you. I never understood it until I saw this:

This video doesn't load for me...

Hmm.. try again? Does it give an error message or no? Because maybe you need to go to YouTube to watch it because some people make it so that they can only be played on youtube.

Hmm.. try again? Does it give an error message or no? Because maybe you need to go to YouTube to watch it because some people make it so that they can only be played on youtube.

I tried both ways and it always gives an error message...will try again later !