✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Hey, I just heard this one song again in the coffeeshop and I never seem to be able to find out what it is (too faint to Shazam it). Maybe one of you knows it ?

It has a repeating main motif that is held in solemn, atmospheric synths (5 note melody) and a very slow beat. Unfortunately I could not discern if the singer is female or male. The most striking thing about it is this slow, solemn atmosphere. The melody is tendentially sad.

Does anyone of you have an idea ?

I'm not too sure if i understand everything you wrote exactly but the first song that comes to my mind is Shine by Benjamin Francis Leftwich... It's really beautiful :)

• Like 1

NASA's Johnson Space Center made a video of the highlights from Astronaut Scott Kelly's year in space, and chose Speed of Sound as the backing music!

http://www.space.com/32304-scott-kelly-and-the-sounds-of-coldplay-nasa-year-in-space-highlight-video.html?cmpid=514648

How awesome is that! These are two of my favorite things put together, space exploration and Coldplay! My day is made!

NASA's Johnson Space Center made a video of the highlights from Astronaut Scott Kelly's year in space, and chose Speed of Sound as the backing music!

http://www.space.com/32304-scott-kelly-and-the-sounds-of-coldplay-nasa-year-in-space-highlight-video.html?cmpid=514648

How awesome is that! These are two of my favorite things put together, space exploration and Coldplay! My day is made!

Agree with both of you, that's awesome how NASA made a video with Coldplay music in it! And a very fitting song as well :) Love this!

Is this fake ? CcuBcshWAAA2Wvj.jpg:large

I don't think so, it looks pretty good actually. Well, that's a real Coldplay setlist if you look at which songs are in there.

However, what song would be there under A Sky Full Of Stars ?? Up&Up ?

And where did you found it ?

Is this fake ? CcuBcshWAAA2Wvj.jpg:large

Was there any extra info about where they got this? Leaked out?

I have my doubts that Coldplay are allowing to give this away.

There is only 1 song on it (Green eyes) that really is a nice surprise. The rest of them are pretty predictable.

It feels so short but I guess the setlist of MX was not very longer.

Well my opinion on this setlist:

- Coldplay uses a different font on their setlist documents, so its probably fake

- I don't see why Coldplay would already print it and let it get in the hands of random people

- How much I wish this isn't a true setlist, I fear that this actually will come very close to what they are going to play, I hope I am wrong on this but unfortunately Coldplay setlists have been everything but unpredictable since the MX tour.

And I also do hope they occasionally squeeze in more songs from GS (Ink, True Love, Anothers Arms)

Well I hope the real setlist will be a bit more diverse....but I agree that even if it is fake, it is a realistic thing !

- Parachutes is reduced to Yellow (boring !!)

- VLVODAAHF is reduced to VLV (predictable !!)

- X&Y has been wiped off existence (nooooo !!)

• Like 3

So, what about this breaking news that Reef band is to be the support act?

I had to Google them.

They've been around for a while I see.

Rather "hard" rock, I don't know what to think about it. Looks a strange choise to me.

So, what about this breaking news that Reef band is to be the support act?

I had to Google them.

They've been around for a while I see.

Rather "hard" rock, I don't know what to think about it. Looks a strange choise to me.

Where did you hear that?